Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Warning!!!!!!!

rizen1

Active
I know this is a Christian site, but that doesn't mean the enemy won't send distractions .
I know everyone is looking for love, us single folks get bored sometimes.
But I must warn you, I've come across 3 wolves in sheep clothing on this site.

How to protect yourself if someone is pursuing you .

1) Remember this person is a stranger

2) Get them into biblical discussion, to see if their doctrine lines up with the word of God.

3) keep all communication on this site, don't give out emails, facebook and myspace accounts, no exchange of address or phone.

plz note..all a person needs now is your home number to find where you live

4) watch the members activity on the site...how many post, how often do they log on. Do they have a new members post. Get familiar with their post.

5) Tell a friend, its always good to confide in someone to get an outside opinion away from your emotions.

6) Tell Chad or any Mod if you're being harass by anyone.

7) Finally Seek God.

Last edited:
Thanks

Will definately take the advice Rizen,I am single and sometimes you can really get bored and will do stuff without really giving much thought.

Hebrews 4:12 for the word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit ,joints and marrows and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart

Cherryl

thanks rizen

ive been currently struggling with this kind of sit... thanks lot for the reminder! loveosis!!!!!!!!

Thanks rizen1 for the advice.This should be followed not only here but everywhere.

Yes, the internet is a dangerous place, and we are all strangers on our first " Hello ".

Please past this on to teens, encourage your kids to be open with you about who they talk to online.

I agree with you Rizen, your right..It should be careful at all times n its not as easy too. To protect our identity. Avoid also some chatting with no beliefs in God.
Thanks Rizen . Good advice.

:star:

Re: Warning

plz note..all a person needs now is your home number to find where you live

Not only that, sites like MapQuest will give them directions on how to get to your residence.

SLE

"But I want you to be free from concern. One who is unmarried is concerned about the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord. But one who is married is concerned about the things of the world, how he may please his wife, and his interests are divided... This I say I for your own benefit; not to put a restraint upon you, but to promote what is seemly and to secure undistracted devotion to the Lord."
1 Corinthians 7:32, 34-35

Back