• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

We need you all to pray for us in Congo Brazzaville!

Shalom to you all!

My country is divided and I need all your prayers. The real fact is that we are not united,; we aren't united then our Lord GOD can't intervene to help us as He must. Of course He is sovereign and free to act as He wants.

We experienced civil wars in 1959 just before our independence, in 1992-1993, 1997, 1998-1999 and now.

The Congo was evangelized before its independence bu we are living into hatred and tribalism (the considering of one's tribe supremacy or one's tribe better than others). We speak Lingala and Munukutuba also called kituba but when sometimes one of these languages is refered to the Northern or Southern Congo. Even within families some parents refuse their children's marriage because the one who wants to be husband of their daughter or wife of their son is not from their tribe or ethny.

Now there is another crisis in the department called Pool and it is lasting several months, since April 2017.

While the Pool deprtment isn't in peace (our army is bombing lots of villages there even every day and people are hiding in bush or forests. Then children can't join school for their education. And the leader of the rebellion has been a goverment member and many years ago he led a similar rebellion in the same deprtment (cf the crisis of 1998-1999). None of teachers claim for dhildren's education and so the stopping of bombing. We all are frightend to be put in jail or killed or kidnapped. And other people say that is good for the Pool inhabitants because they are headstrong. And alongst those who are originating from the Pool they speak against the clan from which our president is from.

Please pray for true unity amongst Yahweh's chosen people in Congo Brazzaville and His peace in our heart so that he change the whole Congo through each one of us.

John 14:27

prayers sent

Prais the Lord GOD my soul!

2 Chronicles 7:14 says:
"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land "

That's why we Congolese people starting with Christians must change by turning into people in whom and on whom Yahweh will please so that Congo be saved and delivered from the slavery of sin.

I strongly belmive this is true for it's the promised He made us in 1 John 5:14-15 as it is said that We can come to God with no doubts. This means that when we ask God for things (and those things agree with what God wants for us), then God cares about what we say. 15 God listens to us every time we ask him. So we know that he gives us the things that we ask from him.

Shalom to you all!!!