Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

((WELCOME TO ALL NEWCOMMERS to TALK-JESUS.))

Yeshua

((WELCOME TO ALL NEWCOMMERS to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Last edited:
Chat

Flash player is used to run Live Chat, after you have signed up for free, Just double click on Live Chat in approximate middle of the home page here at Talk-Jesus.

Niki said:
hello i am new and dont know how to chat

Chat

Flash player is used to run Live Chat, after you have signed up for free, Just double click on Live Chat in approximate middle of the home page here at Talk-Jesus.

Sometimes there maybe no one in the Chat area but it is rare. Usually if this happens you won't need to wait much more than 20 mins. for someone else to pop-in but like I said it is rare.

allaboutJesus said:
help me to chat in here

Sorry! I wasn't on the Internet when you asked for help.

Sorry! I wasn't on the Internet when you asked for help. You can read other posts to this thread, they may provide the help you need though.

allaboutJesus said:
Help please

Greetings Yeshua !

:love: Thankyou for your welcome message, it is good to have this cyber fellowship, an :ip: oasis in a world of corruption. :rainbow: :thumbs_up

May the LORD bless you with eternal blessing !

Last edited:
dunkkain05 said:
Thankyou for your welcome message, it is good to have this cyber fellowship, an oasis in a world of corruption.

Amen brothers and sisters. We need fellowship and these days the power of the Gospel is working in the Spirit, not in the Flesh. God wants us to have abundant life. We can seek out the truth and expose the filth. Just as the rot spreads, the good news grows in our hearts. I'm so glad I finally reached out and let Him in my life. He leads me to do the right thing, the best thing for me. His Love is beyond our comprehension. He corrects me everyday, thank God!

Yes!
I learned something I might add.........ever notice the 'name' ....'in the name'........how often this is referred to?
In his name we are adopted of God..in His name we can heal..I pray that we learn to use in his name more often than we do and I pray a blessing upon all of us in Christ that we grasp the width and the depth and the breadth of His love. Amen

A warm and SPECIAL welcome to all.......

A :love: warm and SPECIAL :boy_hug: welcome :girl_hug: to all our soon to meet, brothers and sisters in Christ JESUS, our LORD and Savior:

To:Tani,yashanau,Blondie16705,wildwood,dunkkain05,allaboutJesus, and Niki.
:thumbs_up

Glad to have you aboard!

Glad to have you aboard!

W E L C O M E! In the name of Our LORD, JESUS the Christ

dunkkain05 said:
:love: Thankyou for your welcome message, it is good to have this cyber fellowship, an :ip: oasis in a world of corruption. :rainbow: :thumbs_up

May the LORD bless you with eternal blessing !

Back