What happened to Tree63?

Nope. But I liked that band. They did their stuff for quite a while. It might have just been a case of needing time with their families. I think they were all married or about to be by the time their last album came out.


I like 'treasure' and their version of 'blessed be your name'. Great songs!
 
Last edited:
Hello,

I did a little research on Tree63 and what I learned from "Beliefnet" (a Christian media website which was founded by Steven Waldman and Robert Nylen) is that "after 10 years together, the Christian rock worship group Tree63 is stepping away from the stage to get on with their lives". This was confirmed by lead vocalist, John Ellis.

"We haven't broken up, but we are at a stage where we need a sabbatical and to become other things," Ellis told Tonight.co.za. He says the group's other two members, Darryl Swart and Daniel Ornellas, are still in the States and working on projects that are not musical."
This quote was dated September 18, 2008.

I've also learned from John Ellis' site that he has "launched his solo career in 2010 after more than a decade of international success. His debut solo album, Come Out Fighting, was released in June 2010"


I hope this answers your question.
Blessings,
Snowrose
 
Last edited:
Back
Top