Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What if I never get to feel the touch of his skin against mine?????

lana

There are people in this world who will impact us in wonderful ways we cannot imagine. Some we have met, others who are yet to come. My hope is that I meet that GUY who has that kind of impact on my life. . . . one that turns my world upside down. And in turn, I hope I can be that person for HIM. I want to love someone so deeply that they feel like the most special person on earth. I want to change someone's life and put a smile in heart. I want someone to know a love so deep they never doubt it. To truly love someone is to put them first. No relationship, no matter how much love exists, will ever be perfect. There will always be a need for compromise, but the beauty of true love is that neither will give up and true love really does conquer all. The hardest thing about being on a website is trying to convey who I am on the inside. I can say that I am a very passionate and sensitive girl and I like to talk about the things I feel. I am not afraid to cry and expose my heart and I believe that my heart feels deeper than most. I want someone who is real and sincere. I want someone that can love me as much as I love HIM. I know that I have an amazing amount of love to give, and I cannot wait to finally express that. When a person TRULY loves someone and God is at the center of the relationship, and they are open and honest in communicating with one another, everything else will fall into place. I want someone who is not afraid to say what they feel. Honesty is such a rare quality these days. I don't want someone who has to pretend to be someone HE isn't just to attract a girl. . . . It would also be easy to say I want someone who has goals and is caring and things like that, but we all want those things. I want something so much greater and deeper. I want someone who can turn my world upside down. . . in a positive way. That of course leaves the door wide open to endless possibilities. It expresses fears that I am sure we all face at times. With each day that passes, I wonder what He looks like, I wonder where He might be and what HE might be doing. What is the color of HIS hair, as it blows freely in the wind. . Will HIS eyes reflect love when HE looks into mine. Will his voice be soft and soothing as the words pass through his lips. What if I die tomorrow? What if I never get to see the that God has chosen for me? What if I never get to hear his sweet and gentle voice. What if I never get to feel the touch of his skin against mine. what if I never get to feel that peace as I lays my head on HIS shoulders or the smile that my heart longs to have at the very thought of HIM. Will I never again know the joy of truly loving someone? Oh God please grant me the desire of my heart to love someone beyond both of our imaginations!!!!!

That really is beautiful! With God first in your life, I'm sure you will find that person. Let us express that same desire for God. Let our one true desire and passion be for HIM--CHRIST.

Sucat

ALL OF US HAVE THE SAME DREAMS.
AND BY FAITH I SEE THAT DOESN'T METTER WHEN, DOESN'T METTER HOW, WHERE GOD IS WORKING A LOT TO BRING US THAT PERSON WHO WILL REPRESENT ALL OUR ON DESIRE, AND ONE OF THE REASONS FOR IT IS THAT HE OR SHE WILL BE FIRST GOD'S DESIRE.
GOD WILL GIVE US HIS PERFECT DESIRE AND WE WILL BE SO HAPPY AND LIVE IN HIS PRESENCE WILL BE SO GOOD. I CAN IMAGINE GOD GIVING US A HOME, A FAMILY, CHILDRESNS GIVEN BY HIM IN THE FUTURE, A MARRIAGE IN HIS DIRECTION, WHEN I TELL YOU ALL OF THIS I CAN REALLY FELL THE HOLY SPIRIT CONFIRM THAT.
lANA, SUCAT AND ALL OF THEM WICH HAVE READED IT.
I AM SURE THAT GOD'S HOLY HANDS ARE OVER YOUR LIVE WORKING HARD TO MAKE THE BEST IN YOUR LIVE.
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU !

I thought that was beautiful Lana. To beable to express such deep desire for true love comes from above. The Lord will spend a thousand years marveling in the day He fullfills your desire, I am sure. He loves to please His beloved and you are His. He is planning just that, and He makes all things beautiful in His time. Your Father will not forget you, the day is coming when He will give you the desire of your heart. When it happens you will even Love our Father more for His awesome gift to you. I can only imagine what my heart will do when I see Jesus, and what makes me fall in awe, is what I imagine He will do when He see's me. The longing for love is good God made it so, and He longs with you.
your brother
brokenman

hi lana!
this is such a wonderful thoughts...an insight that i personally can relate. ..that sometimes i wanted to escape with that ideas and thinking by just keeping my self busy with all the things going on around me-my family, my friends, my profession. but everytime i got home, who knows the loneliness that i'm feeling...
but the only thing i can do is to hold on into all HIS promises in life and through that everything goes perfect... that i must keep on doing all HIs plans in life cause i know that even if i'm going to die tomorrow, i'll be on the permanent home in heaven where i'll meeting my perfect partner..
lets such think that everthing is temporary, all the pleasure that we have..and trust that God knows what we realy need...in HIs proper time!
GOD bless you sis...

Grace, yesterday while in church i learned one thing very important,
That I wont be blessed while i didn't do like Ann did with Samuel, ask something to give it for Jesus I think that I was asking wrong, asking something for me.
From know on I will ask not for my joy, not for my hapiness, from now on I will ask a wife that togheter with me can better make God's wish and maskes Jesus happy and i will be happy also for the glory of His Kingdon.
Ask a husband for Him not for you dedicate already your husband to him and keep waiting you will not finish your days alone.
I thought He have already read your partner and he will show who he is and you will know inthe name of Jesus.

That was wonderful insite Lana! I also have the desire to someday meet the someone God has chosen for me. Sometimes I just want to pray, "Oh Lord, be with my husband wherever he is and make Your presence known to him that he may be pure in mind and in heart!" If we all pray for our future mate what an abounding love will glow from us to them and return back again. Even if we don't yet know anything about them God will see that we are brought together in His precious timing.

Sometimes I see that we have been given too many inpotant to things that Jesus is the most interresed to do for, It is written in his his holly word " It is not good that Man remain alone ".
So Jesus is the first trhat know that is not good for us don't get marriag, don't have a family given by his power, a wife given by His Holly hand, I husband that comes in wings of the angels.
I have a good thing to tell to all of you:
I THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS READ.
JESUS ALREADY KNOW YOUR PARTNER, HE NOWS HE IS YOUR MATE.
HE IS JUST WAINTING ALL OF YOU IN THE CENTER OF THE PALM OF HIS HANDS, AND I AM SURE ALL OF YOU SPECIALLY THOSE HO KNOW SUBSCRIBE THIS TREAD, WILL ALL BE VERY HAPPY.
I BELIEVE, BY FAITH, THAT THIS RIGHT MOIMENT GOD IS TALKING TO YOUR MATE TALKING TO HIM HOW YOU ARE SWEET, HOW YOU ARE SINCERE, HOW YOU ARE KIND, HOW YOU ARE DEVOTE TO HIM, HOW YOU LOVE THE PEOPLE, HOW YOU ARE DEDICATE IN THE SPREAD OF THE GOSPEL, HOW YOU WILL GONNA BE A GOOD FATHER, A GOOD MOTHER, A GOOD WIFE,A GOOD FRIEND, A GOOD COMPANY.
MY FUTURE WIFE EVEN I HAVEN'T MET HER YET IT IS JUST WAITING FOR ME, NOT FOR OTHER GUY, YOUR HUSBAND IT IS JUST WAITING FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHER WOMAN.
ITS OURS. ITS BELONGS TO YOU. ITS YOUR GIFT.
A GIFT JESUS WILL GIVE US IN CORRECT TIME, AND IT WANT BE LONGER.
I WILL LOVE MY LIFE A LOT, AND I THINK I WIIL BE TOO MUCH LOVED.
JESUS HAVE ALREADY TOLD ME THAT AND I TRUST.
I DON'T WHERE IS SHE NOW.
I DON'T KNOW WHO IS SHE.
BUT I ALREADY LOVE HER.
AND I AM ALREADY WORKING FOR OUR JOY IN JESUS PRESENCE.
I ALREADY BY GIFTS FOR A PERSON I DON'T KNOW, MANY, MANY, MANY...
BECAUSE I WANT HER HAPPY WHEN SHE ARRIVE,
AND I WANT HER TO KNOW EVERYTHING JESUS HAVE MAID BEFORE SHE ARRIVE !
GOD IS NICE !
GOD IS ALL, IT IS NOT ?

Wow it's hard fo find someone bearing their heart out like you've done Iana.well the it is the first bold step of faith that you are showing , and am **** sure God is gonna swing your way that charming prince.keep your heart clean , ask him to quiet everything around you so you can get to hear his gentle voice guiding you and leading you to the right person . he promises in his word that he will guide with his own eye and show you the way.psam32.8
so in all your ways confirm with him and he will direct your path.by the way this is my first posting in this site. please show me around.

lana said:
There are people in this world who will impact us in wonderful ways we cannot imagine. Some we have met, others who are yet to come. My hope is that I meet that GUY who has that kind of impact on my life. . . . one that turns my world upside down. And in turn, I hope I can be that person for HIM. I want to love someone so deeply that they feel like the most special person on earth. I want to change someone's life and put a smile in heart. I want someone to know a love so deep they never doubt it. To truly love someone is to put them first. No relationship, no matter how much love exists, will ever be perfect. There will always be a need for compromise, but the beauty of true love is that neither will give up and true love really does conquer all. The hardest thing about being on a website is trying to convey who I am on the inside. I can say that I am a very passionate and sensitive girl and I like to talk about the things I feel. I am not afraid to cry and expose my heart and I believe that my heart feels deeper than most. I want someone who is real and sincere. I want someone that can love me as much as I love HIM. I know that I have an amazing amount of love to give, and I cannot wait to finally express that. When a person TRULY loves someone and God is at the center of the relationship, and they are open and honest in communicating with one another, everything else will fall into place. I want someone who is not afraid to say what they feel. Honesty is such a rare quality these days. I don't want someone who has to pretend to be someone HE isn't just to attract a girl. . . . It would also be easy to say I want someone who has goals and is caring and things like that, but we all want those things. I want something so much greater and deeper. I want someone who can turn my world upside down. . . in a positive way. That of course leaves the door wide open to endless possibilities. It expresses fears that I am sure we all face at times. With each day that passes, I wonder what He looks like, I wonder where He might be and what HE might be doing. What is the color of HIS hair, as it blows freely in the wind. . Will HIS eyes reflect love when HE looks into mine. Will his voice be soft and soothing as the words pass through his lips. What if I die tomorrow? What if I never get to see the that God has chosen for me? What if I never get to hear his sweet and gentle voice. What if I never get to feel the touch of his skin against mine. what if I never get to feel that peace as I lays my head on HIS shoulders or the smile that my heart longs to have at the very thought of HIM. Will I never again know the joy of truly loving someone? Oh God please grant me the desire of my heart to love someone beyond both of our imaginations!!!!!
As I was reading I was amazed how open and sincere you are and how you can express yourself. You're a "romantic" a good thing. God is romantic too. Your heart is willing to love, God's is too. Many hearts aren't. Your description of the one you wonder to be your partner in life reminds me of the true person I see in my beloved Jesus Christ. Jesus shows love in His eyes and His voice is soft and He speaks to the heart and soul of mankind. Don't worry about tomorrow because God knows the secrets of your heart and He has known your petition. When you pray God listens and your reward is coming soon. Remember that God is a jealous God and He always wants to be first in your life, and the greatest commandment is to love God with all of our heart. We must first fall in love with Him and be complete in Him and then God will send your partner, because God's love is eternal and only He can make us whole. God bless you.

You know, Lana, I feel exactly the same way sometimes, but I have found that the more I focus on that and what God has planned for my future, the longer it seems to take. And I know that can be hard at times, but trust me, I know how much harder it is to think about it and think about it and think about it all the time. I just recently got myself to not think of that. I want to wait. I am waiting, but I don't want to waste my thoughts on something I know is coming to me because it is a desire of my heart. God will give you a husband because your heart wants it, and God wants to make you happy. So, just be patient. I know alot of people say that to me all the time, but thats what we have to do.

God bless you!
Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar

Lana: If you are looking for a mate who feels and acts romantic 24/7, forget it. Its not going to happen. When I come home and my wife has spent the afternoon doing laundry washing dishes, she will probably not reflect a romantic attitude at that time. She'll be courteous and considerate (as she always is), but she will not weave a romantic web.

Also, if I've been out running errands and doing chores, I probably won't be romantic when I come home. I'll be tiredand, perhaps, a bit irritable.

My wife and I have been married 38 years and we've had many problems to work through, some of which we still face. Problems negatively impact romance. I don't believe that Hollywood ever produced a movie script that is as idyllic and unrealistic as what you just posted.

I hope for your sake that you will pull your head out of the clouds and think realistically. The kind of man you seek does not exist.

SLE

crikey girl i am with ed on this one even though he is being a bit synical i rekon, lol

But yeah all those things you wrote about what you want a guy to be you have to make sure you can be like it also. Alot of people ask for something that they are not hoping that they will bring to them some sort of magical life and like we have to go and make our own good life and not be waiting for someone elses to come along and like make ours complete.

That aint gonna happen

I think if i go about Gods business and he is going about Gods business then we will meet in Gods good time

Hi Lana.
That is a beautiful name!

I must tell you, my girl, I had the same thoughts and desires as you before I met my husband. I dated a lot but never came accross anyone I thought I wanted to marry or that thought they wanted to marry me; until, I met my husband. I met him when I was 29 years old, almost to be 30. He was looking for the same kind of love that I was looking for that you are now looking for.

Yours is going to be better if you keep it "godly". Mine, I did not. Nonetheless, my husband and I did have what we were seeking for for one good year; until, we had our first child together.

Reality is, my friend, you will have the opportunity to love someone like that and he you, but it won't last forever.

You will go through tough times and you will go through many trials, but you will learn from them and, hopefully, the love with your mate will grow and blossom into all that God wants it to. That will be better than you or I could ever even hope, ask or think of.

I will pray that you will stay pure while you wait for God's perfect timing. I will pray, also, for the mate He has for you.

In the mean time, make sure you are puting God first in all that you do so you are not ashamed of yourself when the day comes that He has you meet your mate.

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

"The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

"She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

"She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

"She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

"She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

"She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

"She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

"She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

"She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

"She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

"She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

"She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

"Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

"She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

"Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

"She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

"Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

"Many daughters have done viruously, but thou excellest them all.

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

"Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates."

Proverbs 31:10-31 in the King James version of the Holy Bible

Wait on the Lord, Lana, and again, I say "Wait"!

4givN

hi lana,
it is so wonderful that you have such a deep desire to love smeone..that person that God has prepared for you... donot loose hop because God will fufill the desires of your heart. In His time, HE makes all things beautiful.

shalom
melari

It sounds like you are the answer to my prayers. Are you really that sincere or are you just trying to sound like it? Would love to know more about you. Please respond honestly, for I can not stand any more deceipt.

Nice post
Lana

It was nice and kinda of connected with what i had been thinking along.
I focus too much on getting married and who i will marry etc and i noticed it took a lot of me time with God. I used to thing marriage will be this perfect romantic thing 24/7 but i learned that it is about loving God and being happy and having someone to share your inner most thoughts with. Their will be sadness or arguements and such but you get thru it. I am still a bit marriage obsessed and i fear i might be until i actually get married.

Hi Lana... I was amazed byt the way you can express yourself like that.

Sometimes I feel the same, only that I cannot write the same way you do.
I feel it but I can't exactly describe how I feel.
And I can't stop thinking about that person who's for me...

All I know is that we must be patience in God's love. Love Him with all our love and all of us. And when we less expect it, he will come to us..

Blessings!!

Iana, keep on being a dreamer. I don't say this to imply that you're merely trying too hard for a fantasy, but, rather, just saying not to give up on your dreams, no matter what others say or do. Even though the "perfect" man who's romantic all the time isn't real, there are good men who look after their wives & who place their needs high. I can see what you want & I'd love it, too. Even in my mid-30's I'm still hoping for it!

Having said all that, please don't obssess over marriage or your desire for that one special man. I've done that, & I have a friend who's a year younger & still doing that. She said that she's not, but every time we talk that's all she tries to turn the conversation around to. It's really hard for people to keep hearing about. Maybe you were just spouting off here & asking for our prayers in such an eloquent way - that's good to do! Just don't make it the focus of your world. Keep God first & make sure that He's the focus of your heart & of your life. Serve Him wholly & all that He wants will fall into place for you, whether that's marriage or not.

I'm not trying to discourage you here, but marriage may not be God's will for you. I've longed to be married & have a family my whole life, & it's always been a strong desire. Yes, I've longed for all the things that you expressed so beautifully, & I'm still holding out hope, but I don't know for sure anymore that that's what God wants for me. I used to be so sure about that, & people kept telling me that if it was such a strong desire for me that it surely had to be God's will for me. So far, though, it hasn't turned out to be so.

I pray that for you these dreams come true - I really & truly do! All I'm trying to say is to keep your focus on God & to seek His will for your life at all times, whether that is marriage & a family or singleness. Whatever it ends up being, keep your focus on God & keep looking up. He wants only good things for you, His daughter. Remember that when things don't go as you want/expect/etc. & find comfort in that. I have!

Having said that, though - keep on dreaming & hoping! Those are things from God & things He never wants us to give up on. You're His precious child & He loves you. Remember that! :)

Back