• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Why Did Jesus come and Bring A Message To Planet EARTH and What Was That Message and what made it so Good, Because HE is The Only 1 Shouting "FIRE"

Loyal
Telling us To Run, Because His FATHER is going to "BURN" up the EARTH and DESTROY every thing in it even, men, women, child, animal, land, trees and Burn up The Waters, the Oceans, SEAS, Creeks, Rivers and Streams. He is going to "terrify it all, He is going to Burn up the SUN! Jesus said he came to save some From The Wrath of His FATHER. That is The "GOOD NEWS" I came to warn you and a Opportunity to be saved. Because, My Father could have not sent me to "WARN" You!
That is good news, because if I had not have come, you would not have fair warning, what we are Going to do to The Whole Universe. Heaven and All!

Now that is Good news coming from me, to be warn to Flee from the WRATH that is to come! So do not get involve and Love this world and the things in it! And if you are friends of this World you are "A Enemy of My FATHER" Who is "GOD"! And it is A "TERRIBLE THING to fall into His HANDS". :pensive: But now, while it is time, you have a chance to escape. His Wrath. Jesus said; I tell you, I know Him And he is, The one to FEAR! Fear ye HIM!

That devil, will tell you, he ain't nothing to fear, he is love,:sob: he won't hurt a fly. He Lying, that devil wants some company in The Lake of Fire, He wants you to go too!:sob:

King James Bible
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
King James Bible Luke 3:6-7
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

King James Bible
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Walking around here with all those high dollar paying jobs and high positions and you are "head and not the tail" :eyes:and slaving for Promotions, thinking GOD the FATHER has bless you, A god have bless you alright. But i know you don't believe.

…"Jesus replied, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’ ” Again, the DEVIL TOOK Him [and SHE too], to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.”… {yeh, a god did give you}:eyes: and you are the smart one, and know how to read contracts and covenants.:eyes: The wise one. The only thing he has to do, is dazzle your eyes with "Trinkets" then many go ape wild, and say god is blessing, Problem is, "god " is.

Matthew 16:26
What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Luke 4:5
Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.

Not only that, but The Institutionalize church system kingdom is his too. because the Father has put all of the kingdoms of this world into his hands, Until The 'MILLENNIUM REIGN" when we come back, "The ARMIES of HEAVEN" And That ANGEL bearing That CHAIN That Bounds the DEVIL and throw him into that Pit and LOCK the DOOR for A THOUSAND years.:pensive: And then will begin, "The Kingdom Rule", Jesus Christ and The Saints of GOD will rule from "The New Jerusalem" with a "IRON ROD"!:pensive: for this too is apart of Our "Inheritance to the SAINTS of GOD"

Loyal
New American Standard Bible
"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,"

Ephesians 1 NASB
"For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and [r]your love for all the saints, do not cease giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers; that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the [t]knowledge of Him. I pray that the eyes of your heart https://biblehub.com/nasb_/ephesians/1.htm#fnmay be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the [v]saints, and what is the [w]boundless greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He broughtabout in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenlyplaces, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and made Him head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all."

For many do not know even a hint to what we will be. Their minds have been trained to think [a earthly view of heaven ] and not "GOD". :pensive: if many knew or even wanted to know. about Their GOD. instead, they want worldly "Trinkets". One after another, more trinkets. More Dazzlements for the eyes, Instead of More "Manifestation of "GOD" within Their SOULS even within the 4 walls of their own homes and all alone. Satisfied with GOD alone.:pensive:

If you never been there, you could never Understand, what we mean.:pensive:

But yet still, many think they are like Jesus!
Take me bacK! before anything was ever created, it was only you and me! Take me back!

King James Bible
"And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."

when you have been in that place, you do not want to be here!:eyes:

I had a disciple once. He experience The New birth, he experience The Joy of the Holy Spirit, He experience "illumination" in the word, He Experience "Real Koinonia" but there is a place in "GOD" it is Unexplainable, you cannot even attempt to Go there in explanation. There is no Time there. the Only thing there is "GOD". You do not want to leave.:pensive:

People need GOD not Church, people need GOD! And the Only WAY to get there is By JESUS The Christ of GOD. he takes you there when he gets ready to introduce you, To The FATHER! And Game Over! You think the holy spirit is something, you think "Jesus is Something" Wait until you Meet "THE FATHER"!

And i an't taking about a quote: "he who have seen me has seen the Father"!

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?:pensive:

American Standard Version
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.:)
American Standard Version
All things have been delivered unto me of my Father: and no one knoweth the Son, save the Father; neither doth any know the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son willeth to reveal him. :)