• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Within a few years India will be almost impossible to live in threaten by a heat Armageddon

Active
Psalm 47:8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.
9 The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

Science will never figure out the cause of global warming.

Active
Genesis 3:17 - And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Loyal
I wonder what they would've said about the "dust bowl" in the 1930's.
God did tell the Israelites in The Old Testament after 7 years rest the Land. And how to change the plantings of the field.
But they rebelled, So was the cause of The Dust Bowl.:eyes:

“When we chose rebellion” what a cost we have to pay. Forgiven yes, but what we sow:pensive: will sure come to pass.

Staff Member
Just blaming the Biden Administration while not mentioning the rest of the world major players is just playing to a segment of society in the World that wants to blame the US for everything. So is saying that the US drives what the world does, is ignoring many other powers, which include, China, India, Russia, etc.
Now on the wildfires in the US, is mainly due to poor land conversation and not instituting safety precautions when building, and not climate change. I don't know about Canada or where other wildfires have occurred, but what I just said is a major cause of them.

Of course, it won't change the end results!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Staff Member
Actually from what I know, and that's not much, China does do Terracing, which this person says the US doesn't do anymore.

Maybe, we need to do what Joseph did in Egypt?

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Actually from what I know, and that's not much, China does do Terracing, which this person says the US doesn't do anymore.

Maybe, we need to do what Joseph did in Egypt?

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
Or maybe we might not have too!

I did say we :eyes: Meaning The Other Egypt “Exodus”!

Hey Joseph, The Arrow is beyond you,

I wonder what they would've said about the "dust bowl" in the 1930's.
WW2 provided a bigger distraction.

My dad lamented that some of his adopted relatives died of starvation in the dust bowl. My mom looks at him and says "but they weren't your actual relatives.."

I learned at an early age my mom had no regard for other people's emotions.