• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Woman who jumped from NYC high-rise identified as Miss USA 2019 Cheslie Kryst

Loyal

I wonder if this is prophetic.

MISS USA jumps to hear death. I wonder if God is calling upon His children to pray for USA in 2022 due to what may be coming?
I guess the WORD tells us to prayer without ceasing, so let's pray either way.

Sad story.

Staff Member
Dear @Jesus_is_LORD
Just sad brother. You see that she did everything by a schedule, but what I don't see is making time for Jesus and getting in God's Word.
Too many people are living what they believe is the high life. They have a career, success, but are still bereft of what fulfills you like nothing else.
Our Jesus!!!

Praying not only for her family, but as you say, this country called USA. Praying that God's people might be revived that those who do not know Him, may at the very least hear God's name raised in Worship & Praise!!! Alleluia!!! For a World that is bereft of it, our Hope is truly available to all when one sees none anywhere else turn to Him Our Jesus!!!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Dear @Jesus_is_LORD
Just sad brother. You see that she did everything by a schedule, but what I don't see is making time for Jesus and getting in God's Word.
Too many people are living what they believe is the high life. They have a career, success, but are still bereft of what fulfills you like nothing else.
Our Jesus!!!

Praying not only for her family, but as you say, this country called USA. Praying that God's people might be revived that those who do not know Him, may at the very least hear God's name raised in Worship & Praise!!! Alleluia!!! For a World that is bereft of it, our Hope is truly available to all when one sees none anywhere else turn to Him Our Jesus!!!

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

You hit the nail on the head.
Only Jesus fulfills.

Loyal
Dear @Jesus_is_LORD
Our Jesus!!!

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

My dear brother,

You know what gets me?

What gets me is when people see these stories, and their first response is, we need more mental health.
Don't get me wrong, I work in mental health and know it is important.

But what people need is Jesus. Mental health will help you with your mind, and many people should talk to someone(if not all people),
But mental health by itself does not touch your spirit. It does not deal with your lack of purpose in Christ and the issue of sin.
Mental health will give you good coping skills and help you change the way you think, but mental health won't give you the Holy Spirit.