• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

World Happenings

Loyal
She said: who American think they are, when they put their knees on people necks, yes she did.

Loyal
I been telling every body the world is going south!

They are putting their dogs and cats in garbage bags sitting along the curb for garbage trucks to pick up! Cats Meowing beating dogs to death with shovels, locking people up in their houses and apartments, and talking let’s go to War, Nuke them, something is wrong these people. When many start taking notice what really is happening it’s to late for them! They are not going to have enough Oil in Their “Lamps”:eyes: they are to be coming asking you for Oil. they will not care if it is “Russia Orthodox” Oil either!….,You know what you are going to say to them! It is written in The “Book”:eyes:
You know The Quote. By heart by now! You better go buy some.

I been trying to tell people who call themselves christians, somethings is wrong, for almost 4 years something is not right I can sense it in my Spirit. Something is wrong with these people.

I been observing, the twigs, the branches and The Leaves, and The Figs on The Fig Tree! Jeremiah you see these figs in this basket:eyes: they bad.

New King James Version
But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’