• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Wow

Loyal
Now for instance, if you were reading your Bible in the Old Testament and came across a town of "Hinduism" and this was happening, how would you think the narrative would go. You do not have to give a hard or harsh screen, but just think about it. Because there Should be a "proclamation" to the people, that they may be relieved.:pensive:

Active
Now for instance, if you were reading your Bible in the Old Testament and came across a town of "Hinduism" and this was happening, how would you think the narrative would go. You do not have to give a hard or harsh screen, but just think about it. Because there Should be a "proclamation" to the people, that they may be relieved.:pensive:
I just Neva imagined a whole city sinking I'm not very good at like thinking things up like that I suppose n I had the same wow reaction of the city that has the stoned people like :pensive: :(
I just don't get why people find kindness n love so hard they rather idk just woe:(:pensive:

Twistie :broken_heart:

Loyal
Read Numbers Whole Chapter 16 KJV

30But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.

The Earth Swallows Up Korah

31And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them: 32And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. 33They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation. 34And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also. 35And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.

PloughBoy

Active
According to archaeologists and geologists, the southern part of Greece is slowly tipping underwater as evidenced by ancient cities. Venice is also slowly submerging. There is a tectonic ridge running up the west coast of North America with several fault lines extending outward.

Staff Member
Mud slides have been happening in South America for years. Back in 1999 - 30 thousand died for one in Venezuela.

The Earth is groaning, and the signs are Worldwide!

Active
Mud slides have been happening in South America for years. Back in 1999 - 30 thousand died for one in Venezuela.

The Earth is groaning, and the signs are Worldwide!
Mudslides, volcano eruptions, and weather changes have occurred throughout time. I tend to agree that in the last days such things will become more frequent and occasionally with a greater violence keeping our geologists and weathermen rather busy predicting the next one.

Active
Noy only are mud slides and earth-quakes on the rise, many persons have been, and are being turned over to Reprobate Minds. (Last verses of Romans !)

74ee124a-5647-4aec-9f4c-e7be1f42de9b.png
8f45528e-6b0a-4670-877f-4cbc376896f1.png

f98a1735-2e69-4b22-bc79-137d21106f9d.png

Free shipping on first order
14:43:48
Color: Grey
Qty :

been and are being turned over to Reprobate Minds.

Active
Noy only are mud slides and earth-quakes on the rise, many persons have been, and are being turned over to Reprobate Minds. (Last verses of Romans !)

Qty :

I don´t know about my typos nor how the trash arrived in that post.
Not only are mud slides and earth-quakes on the rise, many persons have been, and are being turned over to Reprobate Minds. (Last verses of Romans 1)

Active
I don´t know about my typos nor how the trash arrived in that post.
Not only are mud slides and earth-quakes on the rise, many persons have been, and are being turned over to Reprobate Minds. (Last verses of Romans 1)
I'm inclined to think that the natural disasters are in part a set up so the antichrist can be rescuer. On that note, the reprobate mind is also necessary for the purpose of thinking he has god potential and the Devil getting the worship he craved from the Beginning. Without God in the picture, what is left for the Devil to fight for? Fortunately, and the Devil knows this too, that God will never be out of the picture unless we as a society choose that.

Active

Qty :

Many are busy worshiping the work of their hands

The Lust of the eyes have consumed many in many different ways

It's all written tho

Twistie