• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Ye Are the Light of the World

Active
Greetings in the Lord Jesus;
I will warn you now; This is a hard message. Remember, the it comes to me first. Amen. I am preaching to myself and God. I point the finger at self, but self knows I am not alone.
These words will prick your heart; it you will receive it with gladness, God can and will work it out with you too.
I stand in all good conscience with God; bringing forth what He has given me.

How are we being a light in all the darkness?
There is a church house on every corner; it sure is quiet out there.
I don't see us being a light unto the world; I don't hear us speaking the Word of God out there.
I can't see us out there, because He is not shining through us. We look just like everyone else.
When we get Jesus in our hearts, man, I got to tell somebody.
We go into the world for what?
To go about our daily business, seeking our daily treasures of stuff and our daily gold (money); Glory Lord.
We should be going ye into all the world FOR HIM; you know, just like Jesus did.
But no, we go for ourselves; self seeking.
It is easy on Sunday afternoon to recognize a pew sitter, because they have on their dresses and suits; but yet they are not speaking God's Word or looking to lift someone up they see down and out; they are going on about their Walmart business for self; self seeking; not depending and trusting in the Lord thy God for all their needs.
Glory Lord.....
Are we afraid? You know, those that walk in His steps are killed by those who won't be doers of the Word. History tells us this; that has not changed.
Do we fear men, more than God?
As Jesus said, Don't cry for me. Cry for yourselves, cause if they will do this to a green tree (living tree), what shall they do in the dry (barren, a waste land).
What have we become? The blind leading the blind.
God does not lead His children blindfolded; He never has and He never will. Amen.
We are like dumb sheep being led before the shearer.
Cattle being led to slaughter; well this is what everybody else is doing; follow the leader. Is our leaders; Spirit filled, God fearing, Carrying their cross, walking in the footsteps of Jesus? NO!

I brought gifts worthy of repentance; CRYING out Abba Father.
Something happened to me; something inside; God happened to me.
I confessed how pathetic I was (am); I confessed I am the greatest of sinners.
I confessed I am full of shame; Lord, I disgust myself. Amen

I have been called the devil by those in the world and those that sit on the pew.
Praise God; He counts me worthy to suffer for His names sake. Amen.
KNOWING HIM and knowing about Him, is two different kinds of knowing's.
Do you know Him?
If you know Him; why is it so quiet?
Everyone that sits on the bench claims to know Him, yet I look into hollow eyes of uncertainty and disbelief.
I ask a sinner in the world if they know Jesus; hum...they say yeah I know Him; funny thing is, it is the same hollow look in their eyes.
When Jesus consumes ones heart; it shows on the face, in the eyes, in our actions, in our speech, the way we think, the way we move, in all that we do.
As we live, move and breath; we do so unto God.
Is God smiling on us?
Are we being a disappointment to Him?
Have we been doers of the Word?
Do we have any fruits to bring to the feast?
Really; how can we stand before God with nothing to show for, and still think we deserve a mansion?
If one wants a mansion in heaven then we have to be doers of the Word on earth.
Have we been? Are we being?

The more I seek Him; the more the Holy Spirit ministers to me, the closer I get, the more I disgust myself.
These days you say, "God bless you." people are shocked, they don't know what to say or how to respond.
The candle is drowning in its own wax. God has provided light for the world; but we don't speak it forth.

Do not be offended by the truth. This is all true and we all know it. Glory Lord, Glory!!!!

All praise, glory, and honor be to God. Amen.

Active
Praise God, Praise God;
I was blessed with getting to go into the world today.
We went to eat and I got up to go get something to eat and before I rose I heard the Spirit say, "Represent the KING".
Praise God, I had no clue.
I turned around to go and sitting right at my back were some people that went to the church that drag me off the "Throne of Grace" washing God's feet with my tears; drag me to the back and was called the devil. Glory be to God. I took them by the hand and blessed them with what come forth out of the Spirit; nothing but blessings and lifting them up to God.
God is ALIVE within me and mighty is the works of the Lord. Praise God.

The new me, even when they drag me off the "Throne of Grace" and treated me shamefully, the inner man that God dwells within me; was gracious, and full of mercy, humble, and blessed to see them.
The old me, who I used to be, would have turned over the table, cursed them out, ridiculed and persecuted them the way they did me; the old me, would have burned the church and the pew they sit their self righteous selves on.
Praise God; I have been delivered; I have been delivered by the hand of the Lord. Amen.
When God LIVES in our HEART; HE shines forth through us and we speak of HIM; not the flesh. Amen.
All praise, glory and honor be to God. Amen.

Active
Blessings in the Lord Jesus;
The Holy Spirit continues to witness to me about "Ye Are the Light of the World", and what it takes to be a light in this world.
Are you a light unto the world when you go into it?
No, we are not. We look just like everyone else, doing what everyone else is doing; going about seeking self's business.
They can not see that we are a child of God; can they see our heart. No. Those "of this world" smiles too. They hold the door open for people too. They let someone else go first too..............

In order to be a light unto the world; we must first be "consumed" with the Light. Amen.
Seeking the kingdom of God, first; and all else will be added unto us. Amen.
Now, what are we being consumed with? the Light or the world?
Glory Lord; this is another hard message. Salt not only burns when poured into an open wound and begins to heal that wound, but it also creates "thirst" within the believer. Amen.
We must receive this word with gladness in our hearts. Amen. God is bigger than us. He is the KING. Amen.

The Light shines forth from us, when we speak of the Light in faith; His Word, Jesus, testify, speak to the wind that blows, somewhere someone is listening. The Spirit draws them into you; not self.
Following Jesus; we have to do as Jesus has done. Jesus is the mediator between us and God; we have to stand in the place of the mediator, just as Jesus did until the unbelieving believers realize Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Amen. We have been called to be sons and daughters of God. Amen. We are not above Him; but those who have been made perfect IN HIM shall be AS HE IS.. Are we being ONE with Him? I can not seem to preach enough; we are not separate from Him; WE are ONE WITH HIM. Amen. God really wants us to get this. Amen.

Believing believers must lay down self and pick up your cross and follow Him.
He walked out the example in which we are to follow Him; He showed us the way. We must enter in through the house made with hands and be rejected by them. They rejected Him.
He spoke the truth to them; and they hated Him for it. God's Word is truth.
His life belonged to God the Father; His life was not His own. He is the bread of life.
Unless we eat of His flesh, following the example He walked out before us.
Unless we drink from His cup; dying IN Him. We shall not see the kingdom of heaven.
His Word tells us unless we do as He done, there is no life in us.

Yeah, I know, you say "now wait a minute. Jesus said I should live and have life more abundantly." Yes, He did. Your life that is to come; life that is "not of this world". If we want our life to prosper here. He will bless us with that. But, He tells us that we have our reward. Amen. We can not have the best of both worlds. Amen.
Those who followed Him; forsook all and followed Him. Amen.
The majority of "believers" are following the world and not Jesus; like sheep being led to slaughter. Following right along with everyone else, doing what everyone else does.
We are held accountable for what we know. Amen.
For me there is no turning back; the Spirit consumes me with His fire; a fire that can not be quenched. I have to speak what He has given me and I have to follow Him.
He has a baptism to be baptized with and I have been baptized with that baptism. Wow.....I admitted to God; Lord, I am scared. I believe what He has shown me. I believe my fate to come. I am scared. So He has started revealing to me perfect Love; I love Him, enough to die for Him, as He did for me. And, on the last day, (my last day) He will raise me up. Praise God. I BELIEVE.
I hate this world and all the evil, vanity and vexation of spirit, it has to offer; I hate my life in this world; for my life is not of this world, but the one that is to come; but it is better for you that I stay.
If you are finding yourself in doubt and unbelief right now; check yourselves; because your own unbelief is what condemns you, when you judge another and do not believe; receiving what the Lord has given unto them. Amen. God can even make a donkey speak to forbid the madness of the prophet. Amen. God is in control.
All praise, honor, and glory be to God. Amen.