• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Yearnment.. (is that a word? :P )

I AM. I love god so much. I want him more. Daily, unending. I read my bible, I read scriptures from passages every day. Life is small, but in a nutshell, I am living life to my fullest potential in God. I can't stand it, I want MORE! I am finding, I have patients, I have learned through trial and error and now the way is clear to me. But.. I must remain faithful, in so much that when I do fall I know I will be at the right hand of Jesus who will catch me as I fall and I will be uplifted. My mind is taking a toll from all the daily things I do with him who receives me as glory and honor be to God. I can't help this feeling, I can't fight it, it inspires words. I love God!! I don't know what I am asking, or what I am telling, I just seek the kingdom and all his righteousness and holiness awestruck wonder and glorious triumphant he reigns! I am passionate here and don't know where to conclude so as I express my soul to yall I hope the truth of the word in me is expressed enough to be well known, unhindered. Please, if someone who is lucky enough to stand by this holiness, please adore me now for my heart yearns to be more of what I already AM! AND THEN SOME! I am starving!

Last edited:
I AM. I love god so much. I want him more. Daily, unending. I read my bible, I read scriptures from passages every day. Life is small, but in a nutshell, I am living life to my fullest potential in God. I can't stand it, I want MORE! I am finding, I have patients, I have learned through trial and error and now the way is clear to me. But.. I must remain faithful, in so much that when I do fall I know I will be at the right hand of Jesus who will catch me as I fall and I will be uplifted. My mind is taking a toll from all the daily things I do with him who receives me as glory and honor be to God. I can't help this feeling, I can't fight it, it inspires words. I love God!! I don't know what I am asking, or what I am telling, I just seek the kingdom and all his righteousness and holiness awestruck wonder and glorious triumphant he reigns! I am passionate here and don't know where to conclude so as I express my soul to yall I hope the truth of the word in me is expressed enough to be well known, unhindered. Please, if someone who is lucky enough to stand by this holiness, please adore me now for my heart yearns to be more of what I already AM! AND THEN SOME! I am starving!

Hellow friend, again! Keep in the WORD. Start reading in 1 John then go to Matthew and keep reading the whole New testament. "The Word of God will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from the Word of God." This is a very true statement and it's not orginal with me. Many are praying for you! Blessings.

farout

Hellow friend, again! Keep in the WORD. Start reading in 1 John then go to Matthew and keep reading the whole New testament. "The Word of God will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from the Word of God." This is a very true statement and it's not orginal with me. Many are praying for you! Blessings.

farout
I read my bible every day. I have already read John and Mathew through and I am now looking forward to reading everything beginning to end. I am finding true joy and meaning through the word every day. I can't wait to become a true disciple of Jesus Christ. I will wait. Every day I read I will be waiting still. I will give God the glory and honor to be in my presence. He is alone worthy of all my praise. I want to spread the gospel and help others tune into the presence of Jesus.

I read my bible every day. I have already read John and Mathew through and I am now looking forward to reading everything beginning to end. I am finding true joy and meaning through the word every day. I can't wait to become a true disciple of Jesus Christ. I will wait. Every day I read I will be waiting still. I will give God the glory and honor to be in my presence. He is alone worthy of all my praise. I want to spread the gospel and help others tune into the presence of Jesus.

Your journey has begun! Just as a infant grows so it is with a desciple, except the time to adulthood can be very much shorted. Blessings Dawg.