Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

youth night

hardest thing about youth night, coming up wit games to play!

I hav a group of about 20 new youth...
any game ideas for our 1st youth night??

Some games my youth group has played:

1. Stacking paper cups into a small pyramid and trying
to shoot them down with a rubber band.

2. Trying to bounce a ping pong ball into a cup.

3. Trying to get an oreo from your forehead to your
mouth without using your hands. If you drop it
you start over with a new oreo.

You can play a game called empire where everyone rights down a codename on a piece of paper. The leader or chosen reader then reads the code names out loud twice. Then you choose someone to start the game. so for Example if I start and i ask dannibear a code name and he says it's not mine then dannibear asks someone else a codename. the basic point of the game to to have everyone join your empire and to get someone to join your empire you have to guess their code name. When someone joins your empire, both of the people can help each other figure what another person's code name is. When there are multiple empire's, you try to guess the leader's codename and if you do, that person's whole empire joins yours. You win if you're the only empire standing.

Last edited:
one of my favorite games as a youth minister was to whisper a secret to the person on the left and tell them to pass it on....by the time it gets back around its totaly differant :shock: ...teaches the damage rumors can do..and how they grow once started..hope it helps God Bless ,,Rev

Last edited:
Back