• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

COVID Death Shots and other info. 10-23-22

Active

Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer confirmed to cause brain damage, neurodegenerative disease - 4-28-21
The link to the paper is up top ublished in the journal Microbiology & Infectious Diseases.

CDC Director Walensky Tests Positive for COVID-19
CDC Director Walensky Tests Positive for COVID-19 - She has the death shot and the boosters yet she is infected.​

Those of us against the COVID shots are not anti-vaccinations. We are anti-COVID vaccinations. Many of us have others. We are not the same.
This might sounds like a "boring" topic to many of you but it's very serious. Damage done by vaccines are permanent. There is no long term data on them.
You are free to get them just as we are free to reject them. There is good evidence by those in Medicine that in 1-2 years time the vaccine injuries and death from them will get worse.

Loyal

The data shows that in the US a person over 50 who is unvaccinated is five times more likely to die of covid than a person over 50 who fully vaccinated.

There is a similar pattern worldwide.

Active

The data shows that in the US a person over 50 who is unvaccinated is five times more likely to die of covid than a person over 50 who fully vaccinated.

There is a similar pattern worldwide.
Don't trust a web site that believes in climate change, co2 emissions, and global problems. Read their Legal disclaimer.

Loyal
Don't trust a web site that believes in climate change, co2 emissions, and global problems. Read their Legal disclaimer.

Is there a source of information on Covid rates of infection, hospitalisations and mortality that you trust?

I've read the legal disclaimer About . It says, in legal language, that no-one can bring a lawsuit against them for anything due to inaccuracy on their website.

Active
Is there a source of information on Covid rates of infection, hospitalisations and mortality that you trust?

I've read the legal disclaimer About . It says, in legal language, that no-one can bring a lawsuit against them for anything due to inaccuracy on their website.
That's right. Inaccuracies; I read through the site and global this and that over and over. Its a one world mentality. They will slant the info toward their goals.

Loyal
I'm not sure what you mean by criticising a 'one world mentality' here. How many worlds do you think we should gather data on and have in our mentality?

Active

Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer confirmed to cause brain damage, neurodegenerative disease - 4-28-21​

The link to the paper is up top ublished in the journal Microbiology & Infectious Diseases.

CDC Director Walensky Tests Positive for COVID-19​

CDC Director Walensky Tests Positive for COVID-19 - She has the death shot and the boosters yet she is infected.​

Those of us against the COVID shots are not anti-vaccinations. We are anti-COVID vaccinations. Many of us have others. We are not the same.
This might sounds like a "boring" topic to many of you but it's very serious. Damage done by vaccines are permanent. There is no long term data on them.
You are free to get them just as we are free to reject them. There is good evidence by those in Medicine that in 1-2 years time the vaccine injuries and death from them will get worse.

Ah ha ha ha! Unbelievable!

Loyal
@MedicBravo believing that the vaccines work and the boosters help is not a sign of stupidity.

Jesus gave a stern warning about this. Matthew 5:22.

Here is the latest data on vaccine effectiveness in the uk, where I live. I don't expect you to read it, but you should know that i have read it. It is material like this that leads me to conclude that the vaccines are effective.

Staff Member
meanwhile....

while everyone is busy looking at all the rona events.....

quietly the gender bending and relationship warping becomes the new norm

I add this here to ask, out of the two, which one would the Lord be least happy with?

Vax and jabs are as they have been and have zero overall mean negative effect on the population..... according to some reports available to the general public, with no digging required.... or is there, can there be, a link or two to the whole gender and hormone wobble that for one reason or another appears to be more prevalent now than it was even twenty years ago.

It does depend on the sources of information and the actual agenda behind the source. We do know that the average media companies do push certain 'news' because they are in the advertising business and want viewers and readers, etc. Some of course do have 'vested interests', like most people do, so let us not be too harsh simply because we might have different agendas or views.
Lots of 'newcomers' profess to be 'independent' but usually they are hiding some form of bias or another.

Having had a little privilege to look into actual medical journals and what is available for those who know it, the real results of the pharma vac business - please remember that term... business - do give a different picture than the generally thought results and 'benefits' of the industry.

One thing i have noticed is that as the years roll on by, a lot of people forget or die out and the new take on everything becomes the norm. As any revelation of deception is lost in the noise of daily media, and the population remains indifferent, information contrary to what most understand and believe is lost.

I am reminded of the young king of Israel who wanted to serve the LORD and did his best. One day someone showed him the scrolls found in the Temple. He suddenly became aware of what the LORD actually wanted in service from us.

Where do we get our leads from?

Are we as keen to seek the Lord as we are to hunt out juicy snippets to fan a worldly flame?

Fear the LORD

Bless you all ....><>

Loyal
meanwhile....

I add this here to ask, out of the two, which one would the Lord be least happy with?

Vax and jabs are as they have been and have zero overall mean negative effect on the population..... according to some reports available to the general public, with no digging required.... or is there, can there be, a link or two to the whole gender and hormone wobble that for one reason or another appears to be more prevalent now than it was even twenty years ago.

It does depend on the sources of information and the actual agenda behind the source. We do know that the average media companies do push certain 'news' because they are in the advertising business and want viewers and readers, etc. Some of course do have 'vested interests', like most people do, so let us not be too harsh simply because we might have different agendas or views.
Lots of 'newcomers' profess to be 'independent' but usually they are hiding some form of bias or another.

Having had a little privilege to look into actual medical journals and what is available for those who know it, the real results of the pharma vac business - please remember that term... business - do give a different picture than the generally thought results and 'benefits' of the industry.

One thing i have noticed is that as the years roll on by, a lot of people forget or die out and the new take on everything becomes the norm. As any revelation of deception is lost in the noise of daily media, and the population remains indifferent, information contrary to what most understand and believe is lost.

I am reminded of the young king of Israel who wanted to serve the LORD and did his best. One day someone showed him the scrolls found in the Temple. He suddenly became aware of what the LORD actually wanted in service from us.

Are we as keen to seek the Lord as we are to hunt out juicy snippets to fan a worldly flame?

Fear the LORD

Bless you all ....><>
What's your evidence for the claim that vaccines have no overall effect on the population?

Ive posted a couple of sources already in this thread. Both are reports from statisticians rather than media outlets.

Could you say what your sources are?

Loyal
@Hekuran

Greetings Brother,

I do not remember suggesting such as this...

would you please jolt my memory on it?

===============

yes.

2Kings 22:1-20 and 2Chronicles 34:1-33

Bless you ....><>
My mistake. I misread your post. You said jabs have no mean negative effect on the population. I misread, thinking it said, no overall effect on the population.

For what it's worth, the vaccines all have some side effects. Most are common and inconsequential, such as headaches and a fever for a day. But rarely they can be very serious.

Staff Member
Greetings again,

My mistake. I misread your post.

it happens... you don't have the monopoly on that!

Regarding the 'side effects', I certainly do not wish to become embroiled in a dispute here but will say that, if we are honest, it is far too early to know the long term 'side efects' of the recent rona administrations and I venture to say that even the last hundred years of 'medical/pharmaceutical' administration will only be known in many years to come, if ever. People are not really all that interested in saying, "stop!" to any creature comforts with benefits, even if the environment and overall health is in decline.

I try to return quickly to the Lord and His ways and busy myself with what He requires, knowing that He is not taken by surprise by what is going on in the world now or at any point.

Fear Him and trust Him are two of my preferred 'jabs'.

Bless you ....><>

Active
meanwhile....

Fear the LORD

Bless you all ....><>

Thanks! The whole gender bender phenomena is far more serious and dangerous. Put what the Lord wants and models first and foremost and all else will fall into place,

Active
@MedicBravo believing that the vaccines work and the boosters help is not a sign of stupidity.

Jesus gave a stern warning about this. Matthew 5:22.

Here is the latest data on vaccine effectiveness in the uk, where I live. I don't expect you to read it, but you should know that i have read it. It is material like this that leads me to conclude that the vaccines are effective.

There is plenty of evidence to show the COVID vaccines and boosters don't work.
Every person who's in the news and online who's said "If you're vaccinated and boosted you won't get it." has gotten it multiple times. By definition, moronic.

Loyal
There is plenty of evidence to show the COVID vaccines and boosters don't work.
Every person who's in the news and online who's said "If you're vaccinated and boosted you won't get it." has gotten it multiple times. By definition, moronic.
Sure. We know that vaccines don't prevent transmisdion altogether, but they greatly reduce the chance of contracting covid and passing it on. Also, people who are vaccinated are far less likely to get severe or dangerous symptoms.