• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

COVID Death Shots and other info. 10-23-22

Active

Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer confirmed to cause brain damage, neurodegenerative disease - 4-28-21​

The link to the paper is up top ublished in the journal Microbiology & Infectious Diseases.

CDC Director Walensky Tests Positive for COVID-19​

CDC Director Walensky Tests Positive for COVID-19 - She has the death shot and the boosters yet she is infected.​

Those of us against the COVID shots are not anti-vaccinations. We are anti-COVID vaccinations. Many of us have others. We are not the same.
This might sounds like a "boring" topic to many of you but it's very serious. Damage done by vaccines are permanent. There is no long term data on them.
You are free to get them just as we are free to reject them. There is good evidence by those in Medicine that in 1-2 years time the vaccine injuries and death from them will get worse.
THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! We're all gonna die - HORRIBLY!!!!

Active
Sure. We know that vaccines don't prevent transmisdion altogether, but they greatly reduce the chance of contracting covid and passing it on. Also, people who are vaccinated are far less likely to get severe or dangerous symptoms.
No they don't.
The vaccinated make up most who are in the hospital b/c of it. Vaccine injured. Britain is paying money to many who have been. America is long past doing the same.
We've already seen:
0-30 days: Blood clots. Thrombosis. Myocarditis. Strokes. Heart attacks. Spontaneous abortions. Pulmonary embolism. Anaphylactic shock.
1-12 months: Vaccine-induced immunodeficiency - VAIDS. Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). Autoimmune reactions. Prion-Like Neurological Destruction. Heart Failure
1-10 years: Spike Protein induced Chromosomal damage. Cancers. Severe immunodeficiency. Fatal Autoimmune Disorder. Suppressed DNA Repair Mechanism NHE3.
Infertility/Reproductive Disorders

Hospitals make anywhere from a minimum of $16,000/patient. Testing and diagnosis equal more money.
A Sister Andre', a french nun survived the 1918 flu "pandemic", both world wars, and had COVID last year and also had her 117 birthday.
Some hospitals get a 22% increase in money if they give Remdesivir; a failed drug and causes kidney failure as the very high side effect. That will cause fluids to back up into the lugs and a person will "dry drown". Even worse if they are put on a ventilator.
There is a difference between "because of" and "with something".
I could go on but I've posted plenty of evidence. I'm not the only one. Many who've done their homework if you will are around world including many who work in all areas of Medicine.

Loyal
No they don't.
The vaccinated make up most who are in the hospital b/c of it. Vaccine injured. Britain is paying money to many who have been. America is long past doing the same.
We've already seen:
0-30 days: Blood clots. Thrombosis. Myocarditis. Strokes. Heart attacks. Spontaneous abortions. Pulmonary embolism. Anaphylactic shock.
1-12 months: Vaccine-induced immunodeficiency - VAIDS. Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). Autoimmune reactions. Prion-Like Neurological Destruction. Heart Failure
1-10 years: Spike Protein induced Chromosomal damage. Cancers. Severe immunodeficiency. Fatal Autoimmune Disorder. Suppressed DNA Repair Mechanism NHE3.
Infertility/Reproductive Disorders

Hospitals make anywhere from a minimum of $16,000/patient. Testing and diagnosis equal more money.
A Sister Andre', a french nun survived the 1918 flu "pandemic", both world wars, and had COVID last year and also had her 117 birthday.
Some hospitals get a 22% increase in money if they give Remdesivir; a failed drug and causes kidney failure as the very high side effect. That will cause fluids to back up into the lugs and a person will "dry drown". Even worse if they are put on a ventilator.
There is a difference between "because of" and "with something".
I could go on but I've posted plenty of evidence. I'm not the only one. Many who've done their homework if you will are around world including many who work in all areas of Medicine.

You either don't understand the statistics very well, or are being a little disingenuous.

There is a much lower rate of covid infection, hospitalisation and mortality among people who are vaccinated. Do you agree?

Active
Hello,
I no longer trust the people who gather statistics, people who are poll takers, and in general, scientists, who are actively trying to prove God's word wrong. Remember to trust God first and acknowlege Him in all your ways.

Jeremiah 17:5 - Cursed is the man who trusts in man. whose heart departs from the LORD.

Active
Hello,
I no longer trust the people who gather statistics, people who are poll takers, and in general, scientists, who are actively trying to prove God's word wrong. Remember to trust God first and acknowlege Him in all your ways.

Jeremiah 17:5 - Cursed is the man who trusts in man. whose heart departs from the LORD.

Please know that science is not the problem...most of the major breakthroughs in science have been made by believers (mostly Christians and most were Bible Believing Christians) and note that over a third of all scientific Nobel prize winners and nominees over the past 100 years have also been believers (mostly Christians).

In all fairness to Science, the only people "trying to prove God's word wrong" are materialist reductionists mostly in the field of Evolutionary Biology. Research scientists are not concerned with proving or disproving anything regarding God or His word. Many actually believe!

Active
Hello Brother Paul,
50 yrs to even 1000 yrs ago, it was alright. People had dignity and respected each other. Even 40 yrs ago people didn't lock doors to their house and trusted Banks and Butchers. But in the last 20 yrs. people have changed. People began violence, shootings that never happened in the 70's. Then politics began to get polarized. Now days, A preacher cannot stand on a corner and preach without someone trying to squash their voice now. Liberal against conservative now. So

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 - And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness

We are in the end times right now. We are in the Book of Revelation. This strong delusion is in effect right now. Wokeness is right now, and we have a supreme court justice who cannot define what a woman is. Professors are getting fired now. So if you want to trust "man" and not God, go for it.

Active
You either don't understand the statistics very well, or are being a little disingenuous.

There is a much lower rate of covid infection, hospitalisation and mortality among people who are vaccinated. Do you agree?
I understand it very well.

17,000 doctors call for end to COVID-19 emergency​

Pretty sure they know far more than the both of us.
Where is this evidence to support your claim?

Dr. Peter McCullough’s 5 most important truths about COVID-19​

1. COVID-19 is not spread asymptomatically.
  2. Asymptomatic people should not get tested.
  3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.
  4. COVID-19 no matter what variant is easily treatable at home. Note: Ivermectin would have stopped this and wouldn't have had a "pandemic". India used it and their rates of infection and sickness percents dropped fast and that was last year.
  5. Current COVID-19 vaccines are obsolete and should be considered unfit for human use.
There is no way boosters come out that fast after "a new variant was found". There's no way those vaccines were tested for years and again, all failed their phase 3 trials. You can accept the truth or still hear the lie the television puts out.

Active
Chuckle!! are you one of 'em???
That's not conducive.
It means (simply) that people don't learn at the same rate. It means those who's false reality is being shattered will fight against something.
"There are people so dependent on the System, they'll do anything to protect it."

Active
Hello Brother Paul,
50 yrs to even 1000 yrs ago, it was alright. People had dignity and respected each other. Even 40 yrs ago people didn't lock doors to their house and trusted Banks and Butchers. But in the last 20 yrs. people have changed. People began violence, shootings that never happened in the 70's. Then politics began to get polarized. Now days, A preacher cannot stand on a corner and preach without someone trying to squash their voice now. Liberal against conservative now. So

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 - And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness

We are in the end times right now. We are in the Book of Revelation. This strong delusion is in effect right now. Wokeness is right now, and we have a supreme court justice who cannot define what a woman is. Professors are getting fired now. So if you want to trust "man" and not God, go for it.
I actually do not trust humankind. And I agree we are in the time that Paul called "the great falling away" but real science is just a method (not an opinion) of exploration into God's wonderful creation. Again, "research scientists" do not have a pro-God or anti-God agenda.

Active
That's not conducive.
It means (simply) that people don't learn at the same rate. It means those who's false reality is being shattered will fight against something.
"There are people so dependent on the System, they'll do anything to protect it."
I didn't think so.

Active
I actually do not trust humankind. And I agree we are in the time that Paul called "the great falling away" but real science is just a method (not an opinion) of exploration into God's wonderful creation. Again, "research scientists" do not have a pro-God or anti-God agenda.
Yes they do. A friend of mine from high school became a genetic physicist, in fact he is in the top 3 in this country. He is very liberal, atheist, and would take a republican down in a heart beat. He hates President Trump, and me now.

Active
Yes they do. A friend of mine from high school became a genetic physicist, in fact he is in the top 3 in this country. He is very liberal, atheist, and would take a republican down in a heart beat. He hates President Trump, and me now.
So?
Who is this person? No evidence he exists. Even then he's only one person and one person is not the sole authority or expert in anything. When someone specialized they focus on a part of something not all of it.
"would take a republican down in a heartbeat" - Opinion.
He can pay the inflation prices for everything while the rest of us pay President Trump's prices.