Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Done Something Bad

Be Strong!

I don't want to abort at all but it is on her mind I really don't want her too I have tried talking to her.

I just wish I could feel God right now I can't my heads so messed up I don't think I can be a good Dad at 17 and I don't know what to do.

I don't agree with abortion and I don't want to give the baby for adoption am so confused :s

Listen to your brothers & sisters here in this forum, they are speaking the truth.

I feel your pain, it's almost like your heart is breaking. At your age feeling confused about this is normal. It's hard to focus when one is in emotional pain.

Your in my prayers. But you need to get yourself together, go to a room where you can be alone to gather your thoughts, and have a great cry. Never be a shame to cry, men need to cry just as much as women do.

And pray to GOD, give HIM thanks for all the loving things HE has done for us all, repent to GOD & ask HIM to forgive you, and when ever or what ever you pray for, always ask in the name of Your Beloved Savior Jesus Christ - you really need to put all your faith in GOD right now.
{John 14:13-16,21,23-24}

This means working with GOD, by doing the things that you know are right to do.

I'm telling you, this will help! You will start feeling better.

Be sure to ask HIM to soften the hearts of your parents, and to give them the understanding they need, to understand what you are going through.

The same goes for your girlfriend & her family, asking GOD to warm their hearts toward you & the baby, so that HIS WILL, will be done & not man's.

And every time you start a task, say a silent pray asking GOD to guide you, to help see you through. With every task you do - you ask GOD to pour out HIS Holy Spirit upon you.

Just because you & your girlfriend are having a child before marriage, does not mean GOD will not forgive you, GOD forgives all who love HIM.

Matthew 5:45
For GOD causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Matthew6:1-15
Please, look this up in your Bible.

Mark 3:28
28I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them.

John 14:13-16,21,23-24
13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
15"If you love me, you will obey what I command.
16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--

21Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

23"If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your love and support everyone.

Sadly today I falled short and harmed myself :( I found out my gf has been bledding lightly for a few days now and she hadn't told me until yesterday this hurt to know as it could be the signs that she has lost the baby.

Her dad talked with my mum and gran he said he wasn't going to stop her seeing me it was up to her so it is obvious now it is here who does not want to see me my life is crashing in around me I just want to die and give in but God isn't leting me am very lucky to be here today as when I harmed I had a bad allergic reaction that could have left me in a comar.

Even the doctor said am lucky to be okay and the only person who has kept me here is God but I don't know why as I have nothing to offer him right now my life and heart is broken :(

I have had 2 huge things in my life taken from me :(

Rick

*Let not your heart be troubled. .

My Dear Young Man, Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 20:27)

And in Matthew 6:30, Jesus basicly said that (The Almighty) GOD will take good care of you.

The Almighty GOD & The King, Lord Jesus (Christ) are watching you right now. They to know what you are up against, they know your weaknesses, and what ever your heart is saying.

You are still young & only now starting to feel changes of life as a young man with responsibility.

I have earned that no matter what your weakness is - The Almighty GOD will hear your plead - through Christ Jesus in prayer, to The Almighty GOD.

Life can be tough growing up, many adults today have gone through some tough times of their own when they were a youth.

Some people, had it hard in school, some at home, and some had it hard in School & at home.

What ever your ailment may be, GOD will understand. Just remember, what Jesus said;

John 20:23-27
23. Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father
will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24. "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine
but the Father's who sent Me.
25. "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26. "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you
all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27. "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. *Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Luke 10:27
" `You shall love The Lord your GOD with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and `your neighbor as yourself.' ''

Last edited:
Back