Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I have a question on dating, any answer?

dear sister nermeen.. sori late reply

There really isn't a rule to it,

Don't target specific segmentations, you might think a guy from church is really great but maybe it's not right, maybe he is only there for girls, maybe a guy who you think isn't this close to God, would turn out to be so much more than what he may appear to be.

Just be flexible and cool about it, and it'll most probably crawl on your back and surprise you!

Your speaking about rules and segmentations (is this what we called here standards and specific traits?)

So many has fallen in their Christian lives because of their unspecified standards and specifications. Others thinks ("she/he will be knowing the Lord soon," "i believe they will commit", and other wishful thinking) and gone out of their ministries.

On the other side because of that very high standards (almost wanting the perfect one) set by believers many are also getting older, yet still hoping Mr. Right someday. Few had taken risk but of seasons of prayer and dealings with the Lord. (success)

Probably crawling at my back surprising me? Oh I must be aware. I got one experience about it and I don't want to repeat it. It gave terrible results.

Of becoming flexible and cool, ya perhaps that's all we need here. Because of the many downfalls happened in the Church (in this area - Love, Courtship and Dating) almost most of us the older generation of singles been very careful unlike the younger ones..

Thanks for your input and God bless you..

Last edited:
Back