Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I need Godly Friends

reymielin

Thank you for setting me straight about those verses I have written them down to look up later, write to me if you wish, as I am in the business of
replying to emails I live alone and find this is a good way to meet people
especially Godly ones who don,t mind talking aboout Jesus,

Thanks again
Tricia :shade:

i'm so sorry for your loss and troubled times, you have a friend here. God is good and He will carry you through this, you are in my prayers and i look forward to seeing you in chat room sometime Godbless

It takes a strong person to raise children on their own and maintain their sanity. My prayers are with you and your family. Jesus is with you, every waking moment and every time you cry out to Him. He hears you. I'm not the best of friends (antisocial) but I do have the capability of pointing someone to Precious Jesus. I went through a point in my life when everything I knew was shaken out of its place and I had to listen to the voice of the Lord to call me out of grief. He would speak to me in dreams and comfort me when I cried in prayer. He will also meet you here, I'll keep it in prayer. He really does hold us in His hands sister; ask Him to let you see His hands on your life, on your heart. Sometimes we can't see the "why" of the circumstance until we've walked through it.

I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
Isaiah 41:18

I love to Praise and Worship Jesus. I like hiking, tennis, cooking out. I like baking bread and canning vegetables and cooking, and I like entertaining company in my home and having christian fellowship

Praise God Mommabear! You still deserve to be happy, for our God loves us all fairly. Hold on. Press on until your hubby would see Jesus once again in your smiles in the midst of your family's sorrow.

The Lord will turn our mourning into dancing again as we continue rejoicing in Jesus name. Hallelujah!

"Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice!!" reminds me of following part of Keith Green song.

Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice,
Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice.
Rejoice, rejoice, and again I say rejoice,
Rejoice, rejoice, and again I say rejoice.
Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice,
Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice
Rejoice, rejoice, and again I say rejoice,
Rejoice, rejoice, and again I say rejoice.

Full song lyrics @ Keith Green - Scripture Song Medley Lyrics
{Title: Scripture Song Medley
Artist: Keith Green
Album: The Keith Green Collection (1981) , Track 11 ,
The Ministry Years Vol. II 1980-1982 (1988) , Track 20}

Last edited:
Back