• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I'm ready and willing to go home........

I've had enough here......

I long to be in heaven............

Frank

Loyal
I've had enough here......

I long to be in heaven............

Frank
Looks like it's time to take your eyes off of Frank and put them on Jesus....Why does He have you here? What does He have for you to do here?

Too much pain.

It hurts even when I sleep.

I have prayed and I will continue to pray for healing until he takes me home.

Unbearable.

And I still have to work my construction job until it’s my time.

Too too much pain.

And I refuse to take any pain meds at all.

Loyal
Too much pain.

It hurts even when I sleep.

I have prayed and I will continue to pray for healing until he takes me home.

Unbearable.

And I still have to work my construction job until it’s my time.

Too too much pain.

And I refuse to take any pain meds at all.
Frank...The Word say that 'By Jesus stripes you were healed' The job is done, so stop asking God to do something that He's already done! Claim it, RECEIVE it. Receive means 'To reach out and take something' I hand you a hundred dollar bill, you will not be able to enjoy it until you reach out and take it. See what I mean...So...You ARE healed. Reach out and take it. Use your mouth. Stop speaking illness, or injury and start speaking what the Word says. With your mouth...receive healing....Speak it! and never speak illness again. You can walk in only one world...Life or death Frank. You choose. God says "Choose life"

Loyal
@fes3 -- why are you refusing to take pain meds? Unless they make you groggy on your construction job? What is causing your physical pain? How old are you?

Whatever pain you may be feeling Frank, god wants you to choose life. You are his miracle, and if you give yourself to him in mind and spirit, he will work a miracle on you. Our lord is a lord of abundance, ask big and you shall receive big. I will say a prayer for you Frank. Hope you feel better soon, and say strong as it is the will of our almighty father. God bless.