Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

LOOKING FOR EZEKIEL

ALAHA - MESHIKHA - 2 TIMOTHY

TheAramaicScriptures.com

7 for, Alaha {God} didn't give us a spirit of fear, but, of power, and of love, and of admonition.

ALAHA 1

Alaha (4) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 5

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 3

TheAramaicScriptures.com

8 Therefore, don't be embarrassed by The Testimony of Maran {Our Lord}, nor in me, His Prisoner, but rather, bear evils with The Evangeliun {The Good Message}, by The Power of Alaha {God},

MARAN 1

ALAHA 1

Alaha (5) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 6

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (2) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 4

TheAramaicScriptures.com

9 who made us Alive, and called us in The Holy Calling; not according to our works, but rather, according to His will, and Taybutheh {His Grace}, which was given unto us in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, from before the time of the world,

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 5

TheAramaicScriptures.com

10 and is revealed now, by The Manifestation of Our Life Giver, Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, who annulled death, and made known Life and Incorruption, by The Evangeliun {The Good Message},

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 6

TheAramaicScriptures.com

13 Being for an example, by wholesome words which you have heard from me, in Faith and in Love, which are in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 7

TheAramaicScriptures.com

16 May Maran {Our Lord} give mercies unto the house of Anisiyphrus, who many times refreshed me in the chains of my imprisonment, having not been ashamed,

MARAN 1

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(2) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 8

TheAramaicScriptures.com

18 May Maran {Our Lord} give unto him the ability to find mercy in front of Maran {Our Lord} in that Day. How much he ministered unto me in Ephesus, you especially know.

MARAN 2

Meshikha / Eshu Meshikha (5) / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran(4) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 10

- There is no difference with 1 Timothy!

- But as usual, we must not forget that Meshikha means the anointed one or the chosen one!

- And like King Saul and King David, he was chosen by God!

- PAUL’S MESSAGE IS QUITE CLEAR AND THE SAME IN ALL HIS LETTERS!

- EVEN A CHILD COULD SEE THAT WHEN SEEING THE FIGURES ABOUT ALAHA AND MESHIKHA!

- THERE IS NO EXCUSE, MESHIKHA WILL ALWAYS MEAN THE ANOINTED ONE OR THE CHOSEN ONE BY GOD!

Back