Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

1. Prayer Requests

New Community Design

Thinking about doing a refresh design for Talk Jesus community here, possibly using a different software platform as well to replace the current. It'll still remain a "forum" software nonetheless. Please vote at this poll and share your feedback.

View Poll

Dismiss Notice
  2. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

Dismiss Notice
  3. Prayer Requests

Facing Our Loneliness

Everyone has lonely moments in life, but when loneliness begins to define our lives, it causes serious problems. We compromise our principles to try to fill the emotional emptiness. We choose behavior that harms our health, relationships, and finances. The consequences can be devastating. Learn how God desires to fulfill every longing you have for meaningful connection.

View This Discussion

Dismiss Notice

Prayer for a friend

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Maverick, May 14, 2017.

1. My Friend is in situation..she ask me.to pray for her and her living situation..she was waiting for her Boyfriend to rent a home for her and her kids ..and I ask for pray for her and ..God changed her situation.the house that she was living in was sold and she has to move ..she has been waiting for her boyfriend to rent a house for them to move too but it seems like he was taking his time to get it..but now she has to move out of the house that she was living in.God is working in this situation..and I ask that you all please pray for her and her kids and.her boyfriend that God work It all out ..his will be done.and she may draw closer to God thru this thank you all so much God bless

Sent from a mobile device
  2. Praying for your friend's situation!

3. Praying for their situation, but so I understand the situation better, are the boyfriend and her living together? Or, does he live someplace else and he is just trying to help his girlfriend find a place for her and her children to live? Are both of them committed followers of Jesus Christ?

5. Yes she is a follow of Jesus Christ..all the way .
    I ask for.prayer for her and ..while her boyfriend was looking for an house for her and her kids ot move into ..the house she has been living in was sold and she has to move ..this happened after I ask for prayer for her situation..I know that God is moving in the situation and she does too..she was angry at first ..but then she realized that God was in all of what was happening...so just ask that you please pray for her and that God's will work his propose in it .thank you

6. Greetings @Maverick

Yes prayers can indeed be raised for the Lord 's leading in the situation. And He will bless and lead those who seek His will.

However, it may be wrong to expect blessing for an unmarried Christian couple moving in with each other..... it sounds like they are going to be living with each other ? Maybe I am misunderstanding your post?

Blessings grace and peace