Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The Christian prediction of the attack on Donald Trump was two years ago

lukaswide37

According to the 2022 News to Polish Christians,
There was supposed to be an attack on the leader from the USA first, and then the death of someone else, two events, and after the second one, 3 world wars should start right away..

There was supposed to be an attack on the leader from the USA first, and then the death of someone else, two events, and after the second one, 3 world wars should start right away..

While President Trump was in his first term in office, I had a prophecy come to me that President Trump would be killed during his second term in office.

While President Trump was in his first term in office, I had a prophecy come to me that President Trump would be killed during his second term in office.
You know, that might be problematic when he looses.

8 years ago, on a different forum, someone "had" a prophecy from the Holy Ghost that Hillary would win.

What you might you say in November (or in four years) if that prophecy doesn't come true?

Rhema

You know, that might be problematic when he looses.

8 years ago, on a different forum, someone "had" a prophecy from the Holy Ghost that Hillary would win.

What you might you say in November (or in four years) if that prophecy doesn't come true?

Rhema
People who take the dangerous path of prophetic message, know they will look like a fool at the very least if they are wrong. Why not just be patient and see, instead of downplaying with what ifs?

People who take the dangerous path of prophetic message, know they will look like a fool at the very least if they are wrong. Why not just be patient and see, instead of downplaying with what ifs?
One would need to gather up stones.
It takes time.
;)

Whatsoever words that prophet shall speak in the name of the Lord, and they shall not come true, and not come to pass, this is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; that prophet has spoken wickedly: ye shall not spare him.​
(Deuteronomy 18:22 Brenton)​

Rhema

One would need to gather up stones.
It takes time.
;)

Whatsoever words that prophet shall speak in the name of the Lord, and they shall not come true, and not come to pass, this is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; that prophet has spoken wickedly: ye shall not spare him.​
(Deuteronomy 18:22 Brenton)​

Rhema
Exactly , but then what does it mean to you if the prophecy is fulfilled to the letter?

Where will you stand with all i have said in the past?

Exactly , but then what does it mean to you if the prophecy is fulfilled to the letter?
He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet, shall receive the reward of a prophet: and he that receiveth a just man in the name of a just man, shall receive the reward of a just man. (Matthew 10:41 DRB)​

Where will you stand with all i have said in the past?
I have no idea about what you have said in the past, so what is that to me? Are you proclaiming a 100% accuracy in all those things you have said in the past?

Without doubt, though, you and I have a rather different understanding of what a prophet is.

God bless,
Rhema

This is all foolishness, particularly human-foolishness. Yehovah and Yashua have recorded the Holy Scriptures and contained therein is everything we need to know. People have been guessing what will happen next since before the birth of Adam's first child. History seems to record a success rate of about thirty-three percent, I once read. The numbers are no better today, I suspect.

If a thing is from Yehovah, it is without deviation, spot on.

This is all foolishness, particularly human-foolishness. Yehovah and Yashua have recorded the Holy Scriptures and contained therein is everything we need to know. People have been guessing what will happen next since before the birth of Adam's first child. History seems to record a success rate of about thirty-three percent, I once read. The numbers are no better today, I suspect.

If a thing is from Yehovah, it is without deviation, spot on.
What I have said that the Lord has shared with me, is that President Trump in his second term would be killed in office.

That prior to the great day of the Lord there would be a song on the radio that would be a real toe Tapper and would cross many genres of music. People would claim that artist is the new Mozart or the new Beethoven

More recently the Lord showed me the sun would have an explosion when the troops from the north enter Israel. It would be the beginning of the Great Day of the Lord, the Great Day of the Lord and the Six Seal are the same thing.

What I have said that the Lord has shared with me, is that President Trump in his second term would be killed in office.

That prior to the great day of the Lord there would be a song on the radio that would be a real toe Tapper and would cross many genres of music. People would claim that artist is the new Mozart or the new Beethoven

More recently the Lord showed me the sun would have an explosion when the troops from the north enter Israel. It would be the beginning of the Great Day of the Lord, the Great Day of the Lord and the Six Seal are the same thing.
And I have indicated, often, that Yehovah is best fact-checked in hind sight. You appear to reach for a form of fame with the following that thirsts for the limelight. It is silly, Yehovah has not spoken for around 2k years.

And I have indicated, often, that Yehovah is best fact-checked in hind sight. You appear to reach for a form of fame with the following that thirsts for the limelight. It is silly, Yehovah has not spoken for around 2k years.
You must not have much interaction with the Holy Spirit then?

It is silly, Yehovah has not spoken for around 2k years.
Well I can say that he's spoken to me. (Freaked me out the first time that happened.)

Just curious how the inner-workings of the following verses would... uh... work.

(John 16:13 YLT) and when He may come—the Spirit of truth—He will guide you to all the truth, for He will not speak from Himself, but as many things as He will hear He will speak, and the coming things He will tell you;​
(Luke 12:11-12 KJV) And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.​

Kindly,
Rhema

Ridiculous statement. What do you think the Holy Spirit does when he indwells in a believer’s life? Stay silent? Your statement contradict scripture and denies the power of the Holy Spirit.

Your statement contradict scripture and denies the power of the Holy Spirit.
To be fair, in saying, "Yehovah has not spoken for around 2k years," Bill may have meant, "has not spoken prophecy about current events..." (And just look at the whole Harold Camping disaster...)

I've recently become "sensitized" to the fact that people tend to leave out words when expressing their viewpoints. But then again, I've been told that I do "go on and on"... ;)

Of course I now risk Bill getting upset over me butting in... :confused:

God bless,
Rhema

To be fair, in saying, "Yehovah has not spoken for around 2k years," Bill may have meant, "has not spoken prophecy about current events..." (And just look at the whole Harold Camping disaster...)

I've recently become "sensitized" to the fact that people tend to leave out words when expressing their viewpoints. But then again, I've been told that I do "go on and on"... ;)

God bless,
Rhema

God bless,
Rhema
I like it when people go on and on, much more than people who quote scripture all day long and don't really say what they mean. I love hearing people's own viewpoints.

And don't worry it's really tough for me to get upset over people. I think the only thing that really frustrates me is when their own reasoning makes zero sense.

Did you know that the Holy Spirit can only move in a person only to the Limit that that person sets for the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit is All About Love, and it will constantly lead you to Jesus. But if you yourself cannot forgive another, if you do not have love deep in your heart for other people no matter who they are, the Holy Spirit is limited because you limit it.

If you cannot believe that God can do something, or if you cannot forgive or you cannot love, this is when you limit yourself to what the Lord can do through you.

This is why so many people who have received the Holy Spirit have been so limited with their experience in the Holy Spirit.

Let us look at the relationship between the Catholics and the Protestants. In both cases and in many churches the Holy Spirit is completely Limited. It isn't because the Holy Spirit has a limit, it's because the people from both sides cannot accept each other as children of God.

Obviously this isn't the case with all of the parishes but it is true with many.

Well I can say that he's spoken to me. (Freaked me out the first time that happened.)

Just curious how the inner-workings of the following verses would... uh... work.

(John 16:13 YLT) and when He may come—the Spirit of truth—He will guide you to all the truth, for He will not speak from Himself, but as many things as He will hear He will speak, and the coming things He will tell you;​
(Luke 12:11-12 KJV) And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.​

Kindly,
Rhema
Yehovah spoke seven audible words to me at about 7 am on 3 Nov, 1966. As commanded by God I test everything I hear against the scriptures. If they differ or disagree... those words are not from Yehovah.

Ridiculous statement. What do you think the Holy Spirit does when he indwells in a believer’s life? Stay silent? Your statement contradict scripture and denies the power of the Holy Spirit.
I did not say Ruah has not guided my life, you impart what is no there. When Yehovah spoke as I cried out it was soft but audible. From that time I pray and I am led by His Spirit, Ruah.

And don't worry it's really tough for me to get upset over people.
Oh dear....
I meant the other Bill, Bill.
o_O

Did you know that the Holy Spirit can only move in a person only to the Limit that that person sets for the Holy Spirit?
Well...there is, "According to your faith so be it..."

Let us look at the relationship between the Catholics and the Protestants. In both cases and in many churches the Holy Spirit is completely Limited. It isn't because the Holy Spirit has a limit, it's because the people from both sides cannot accept each other as children of God.
Much of the Protestant world rejects gifts completely. So of course they won't happen. And while I am aware of the "Charismatic Movement" within the RC church, it is most definitely and rigidly controlled.

Blessings,
Rhema

Back