• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

When Will God Judge His House First?

Active
Sorry my friend, i gave to the Lord my life years ago and the path he leads me is into the Lion's Den. I will be here untill my task is completed . And then the Lord will take me.
When the Lord takes me, I trust in Him that it is my time to go regardless of any uncompleted task for me to do on earth, because it is time to go.

We are to follow Him in liberty so we can be free to go no matter what we are in the middle of doing.

Galatians 5:1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage....
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Luke 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

If you made any commitments or promises to do His work, ask Him for forgiveness and to set you free as you are to rely on Him all the time in serving Him until He calls you Home.

You are not to be bound to any work down here when we are living by faith in Him to help us to follow Him & that means leaving any work or service to Him behind when He comes as the Bridegroom to take us to the Marriage Supper above..

Active
If you give any credence to the Book of Enoch as scripture, you should reconsider because no lie can be of the truth for why the Book of Enoch is not scripture. It is a plagiarized fraudulent piece of work borne out of Alexandria where poetic licensing has been known to exist.
I don’t know anything about this book of Enoch. These wicked angels did exist, they were compared as birds snatching away the seeds of the gospel in the parable of the Sower; moreover, they are roaming around on the earth with Satan as revealed in Job 1, and they can move up and down through a ladder between heaven and earth as revealed in Jacob’s dream. In the Armor of God section in Ephesians, we’re taught to put on the full armor of God because we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but spiritual darkness, that’s none other than these angels, and “thrones”, “powers”, “principalities” are not earthly authorities, but ranks of angels, otherwise we would be wrestling against these flesh and blood. None of these is from Enoch, is it.

Active
This is where those of you who have been baptized in the spirit but cannot forgive your fellow Christians the Catholics you are in serious Danger be warned. You can laugh at me now but at your judgment you will see me standing on the steps before the Lord
I don’t care about labels, all I know is that a tree is known by its fruit, not by its leaf or flower or trunk. If they talk like a dragon by promoting all the leftist propaganda from hell under the disguise of a social gospel, then God will judge, I’ll just leave and pray for them to repent.

Loyal
When the Lord takes me, I trust in Him that it is my time to go regardless of any uncompleted task for me to do on earth, because it is time to go.

We are to follow Him in liberty so we can be free to go no matter what we are in the middle of doing.

Galatians 5:1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage....
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Luke 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

If you made any commitments or promises to do His work, ask Him for forgiveness and to set you free as you are to rely on Him all the time in serving Him until He calls you Home.

You are not to be bound to any work down here when we are living by faith in Him to help us to follow Him & that means leaving any work or service to Him behind when He comes as the Bridegroom to take us to the Marriage Supper above..
LOL you did not listen to a word. The task is something the Lord has given to me, not something that I have given to myself.

Active
LOL you did not listen to a word. The task is something the Lord has given to me, not something that I have given to myself.
Based on what you had posted and by the content within, it is hard to tell what you meant in light of "religious" Christians in the world.

Sorry my friend, i gave to the Lord my life years ago and the path he leads me is into the Lion's Den. I will be here untill my task is completed . And then the Lord will take me.
You made a bold and boastful claim that sounded like you will not leave or be taken until your task is completed.

A lot of saved believers are given a calling or a task from the Lord that they think they need to keep or finished per their religious commitment or dedication or some erroneous belief that the task is their duty rather than just their temporary service to the Lord at that time till He call us Home.

Some of those believers will be asked to leave their task for another one or to take a break due to the strain of the task and some will reply with, "I am sorry but I am committed to doing this." They can be dogmatic about the task the Lord has given them, losing sight of Him in the service for why serving Him is not where the yoke is hard and the burden is heavy, thus not finding rest for their souls because they are bound to meeting the need rather than following Him Home.

Since believers are warned about not being ensnared by the cares of this life that they treasure their lives not to leave it, so can someone be ensnared by the cares of this life in the ministry to not want to leave it, bound to the continuous need.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke 14:15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.
16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:
17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

If you really think saved believers will be tempted like that at the end of the great tribulation for the cares of that life during the great tribulation when they cannot buy nor sell to survive let alone get drunk without the mark of the beast, and they are on the run from the beast seeking to kill them by the sword also, I fail to see how you can. Also, when they see the armies of the world marching unto Jerusalem, how can the day take them unaware?

Loyal
Based on what you had posted and by the content within, it is hard to tell what you meant in light of "religious" Christians in the world.

You made a bold and boastful claim that sounded like you will not leave or be taken until your task is completed.

A lot of saved believers are given a calling or a task from the Lord that they think they need to keep or finished per their religious commitment or dedication or some erroneous belief that the task is their duty rather than just their temporary service to the Lord at that time till He call us Home.

Some of those believers will be asked to leave their task for another one or to take a break due to the strain of the task and some will reply with, "I am sorry but I am committed to doing this." They can be dogmatic about the task the Lord has given them, losing sight of Him in the service for why serving Him is not where the yoke is hard and the burden is heavy, thus not finding rest for their souls because they are bound to meeting the need rather than following Him Home.

Since believers are warned about not being ensnared by the cares of this life that they treasure their lives not to leave it, so can someone be ensnared by the cares of this life in the ministry to not want to leave it, bound to the continuous need.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke 14:15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.
17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.

21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

If you really think saved believers will be tempted like that at the end of the great tribulation for the cares of that life during the great tribulation when they cannot buy nor sell to survive let alone get drunk without the mark of the beast, and they are on the run from the beast seeking to kill them by the sword also, I fail to see how you can. Also, when they see the armies of the world marching unto Jerusalem, how can the day take them unaware?
So if it comes to my mind that being married is a burden, or " my heart is overcharged " as you put it - for that is scripture, it is ok to get a divorce, even though i made a vow to God ?

When a person really speaks with God, you dont idley toss away a task that is appointed.

Let us think of the story of Jonah!

Loyal

You wrote, "If you really think saved believers will be tempted like that at the end of the great tribulation for the cares of that life during the great tribulation when they cannot buy nor sell to survive let alone get drunk without the mark of the beast, and they are on the run from the beast seeking to kill them by the sword also, I fail to see how you can. Also, when they see the armies of the world marching unto Jerusalem, how can the day take them unaware?"

You will experience this with your own eyes. And it won't be at the end of the Great Tribulation.

Active
So if it comes to my mind that being married is a burden, or " my heart is overcharged " as you put it - for that is scripture, it is ok to get a divorce, even though i made a vow to God ?
A marriage is a covenant God performs where He is the One binding/joining the two as one flesh. Mankind has added extra vows of love given by the spouses which is not Biblical thing to do and it is making their love rather boastful of what they plan to do tomorrow and for the rest of their marriage together and yet love is not supposed to be boastful nor prideful.

Christ's love lasts longer than romantic love anyway as in no greater love than this, he who lays his life down for his friend... even his spouse. Better to rely on His love than romantic love that comes and goes with the wind anyway.

Best ask Jesus to set you free from those extra wedding vows of vanity and just recognize what God has done in His covenant of marriage that each spouse had agreed to in Him joining the two as one and rely on Jesus Christ to provide the love they need and any other fruits of the Spirit for a fruitful marriage.

And death do them part. I have no idea what will happen at the rapture on whether or not the one raptured will have that spouse raptured as well, even though they will not be married in Heaven. The separation from this life by death or rapture would nullify the marriage.
When a person really speaks with God, you dont idley toss away a task that is appointed.

Let us think of the story of Jonah!
Jesus gave a parable of a believer not wishing to leave his spouse because he just got married in Luke 14:15-24 and so one should be prepared to leave the spouse at the rapture event rather than use her as an excuse not to leave.

Active
You wrote, "If you really think saved believers will be tempted like that at the end of the great tribulation for the cares of that life during the great tribulation when they cannot buy nor sell to survive let alone get drunk without the mark of the beast, and they are on the run from the beast seeking to kill them by the sword also, I fail to see how you can. Also, when they see the armies of the world marching unto Jerusalem, how can the day take them unaware?"

You will experience this with your own eyes. And it won't be at the end of the Great Tribulation.
My confidence and hope in the Lord to make me worthy of that escape means I will not see it down here.