• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

We are living in such amazing times! I research this sort of stuff. Basically what is happening is what SEEMS like time is speeding up. When in fact it's not. There are just MORE EVENTS happening in a shorter period of time.

Two problems:
1) Science rejecting Jesus
2) Christians rejecting science

When I study The Bible, I study it for say 3 to 4 hours. But I also study the science that PROVES God is real for hours and hours as well.

Science was orig used to prove that the universe works according to laws and has an order.
These are divine laws. And God created 'the order' in which they work.

There is so much to talk about. Many pastors are seeing the parallels in the Mayan calender, and The Bible.

Think about this for a second... can any of you believe everything you see on the internet? THEN... think about how much has changed over the last 10 years. Every year there is more happening... faster & faster. The Mayan calender states this is what will happen... as we approach this date. The Mayan Calender DOES NOT state Dec 12, 2012 is the end of the world.

We are living in such amazing times! I research this sort of stuff. Basically what is happening is what SEEMS like time is speeding up. When in fact it's not. There are just MORE EVENTS happening in a shorter period of time.

Two problems:
1) Science rejecting Jesus
2) Christians rejecting science

When I study The Bible, I study it for say 3 to 4 hours. But I also study the science that PROVES God is real for hours and hours as well.

Science was orig used to prove that the universe works according to laws and has an order.
These are divine laws. And God created 'the order' in which they work.

There is so much to talk about. Many pastors are seeing the parallels in the Mayan calender, and The Bible.

Think about this for a second... can any of you believe everything you see on the internet? THEN... think about how much has changed over the last 10 years. Every year there is more happening... faster & faster. The Mayan calender states this is what will happen... as we approach this date. The Mayan Calender DOES NOT state Dec 12, 2012 is the end of the world.

thank you for your answer

Every Christian should focus on the rebuilding of the 3rd temple of Jerusalem. That is the marker that we have only a few years left to the end of the world. When the temple is finished, then, the lawless one, the false Christ will sit in the inner rooms of the temple where the throne is and will proclaim himself to be the Christ. Many will be deceived.

Last edited:
Every Christian should focus on the rebuilding of the 3rd temple of Jerusalem. That is the marker that we have only a few years left to the end of the world. When the temple is finished, then, the lawless one, the false Christ will sit in the inner rooms of the temple where the throne is and will proclaim himself to be the Christ. Many will be deceived.

What if said temple is actually the current temple, the body of Christ walking around on Earth? The spirit of Antichrist sitting on the throne of God presenting himself as God and therefore he can come out into the public arena and manifest himself to Christs followers as his own?

I have not studied this through the scriptures. Take it for what it is worth. I don't know it to be something revealed unto me as actual truth but only that which can be considered as possibility. If that were the case, I'd say we are pretty close to seeing the abomination of desolation as spoken of by Daniel. Have you ever wondered why those little words were inserted there and no where else in the bible "Let him who readeth understand".

Protect the portion of the temple that which is yours to govern.

Gary

What if said temple is actually the current temple, the body of Christ walking around on Earth?

This is an excellent point!

Before I go on... you all need to understand that the news is NOT TRUE!

NONE of it.

SERIOUSLY!!!

I will explain later.. Just got a call from work. Gotta run!
Later!

What if said temple is actually the current temple, the body of Christ walking around on Earth?

No. If you check the news lately, the Jews are already planning to build the 3rd temple of Jerusalem, complete with animal sacrifice like the ancient days.

The spirit of Antichrist sitting on the throne of God presenting himself as God and therefore he can come out into the public arena and manifest himself to Christs followers as his own?

Not the spirit of the Antichrist. It is an impostor pretending to be Christ. He cannot come out of the temple yet for he is restrained. Many people will see his coming as he ascends to Earth. It will be a cosmic event that will deceive the whole world because they thought it is already the 2nd coming of Jesus. Even Christians will be deceived. This impostor is non other than Satan himself incarnate in the flesh. I don't know how he did it, but he seem to possess a fleshly body as his vessel. He can be physically seen but he has supernatural powers.

I have not studied this through the scriptures. Take it for what it is worth. I don't know it to be something revealed unto me as actual truth but only that which can be considered as possibility. If that were the case, I'd say we are pretty close to seeing the abomination of desolation as spoken of by Daniel.

The abomination which causes desolation is that cosmic event which will herald the coming of the lawless one - Satan in a fleshly vessel. It will cause unusual weather patterns and earthquakes.

If you check the news lately, the Jews are already planning to build the 3rd temple of Jerusalem, complete with animal sacrifice like the ancient days.

If you believe the Bible as the ONLY truth, then that means everything else is NOT TRUE. Including the "news" programs.

Now I believe the Bible IS the ONLY truth. But I DO NOT believe the "news" programs are true.

In the Bible the term Israel means... "the people with God"
In the Bible the term church means... "those that are called out by God"

The Bible tells us that, Israel are the children of God. And that we are the body of Christ, and that the people are the church.

On the "news" programs, Israel is a piece of land.
And the "news" programs report that a church is a building with a cross on it.

Listen to what Jesus says about this so called "land of Israel"...
Revelation 2:9 "...I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and ARE NOT, but are the synagogue of Satan"

The news is CONTROLLED. They are reading off a teleprompter. They are told what to tell you.
The agenda is to plant ideas in your head that are misleading, and NOT true.

This is part of what the Mayan Calender states. That there will be a GREAT AWAKENING!

The movie The Matrix, was about this same understanding. The reality of what is going on around us is all lies.
And this is why Jesus said, "I am the Way, The Truth, and the Life."

Keep this in mind... Jesus DID NOT say, "I am The Truth... and so is the news"

Last edited:
If you believe the Bible as the ONLY truth, then that means everything else is NOT TRUE. Including the "news" programs. Now I believe the Bible IS the ONLY truth. But I DO NOT believe the "news" programs are true.

You can check in Youtube. There's Christian news, personal videos, and documentaries with regards of the rebuilding of the 3rd temple. This is prophesied in Daniel 9:25-27.

In the Bible the term Israel means... "the people with God"
In the Bible the term church means... "those that are called out by God"

The Bible tells us that, Israel are the children of God. And that we are the body of Christ, and that the people are the church.

On the "news" programs, Israel is a piece of land.
And the "news" programs report that a church is a building with a cross on it.

But, what I am referring here is the rebuilding of the 3rd temple, in this particular context.

Listen to what Jesus says about this so called "land of Israel"...
Revelation 2:9 "...I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and ARE NOT, but are the synagogue of Satan"

The Synagogue of Satan refers to the so called Jewish place of worship. However, the Hexagram symbol in their synagogue is pagan and Satanic in origin which should not be there. It is the most evil symbol of all.

References:

“The hexagram is also the most evil of all occult symbols and is used to invoke Satan.” – Phoenix Rising: The Rise and Fall of the American Republic by Donald G. Lett, Jr., p. 123

“The hexagram is the single most evil Satanic symbol in the world, and a most powerful ritual symbol.” – Prophecy unveiled by John Buckley, p.60

“In witchcraft, this is the most evil sign in the occult world” – Raising the devil: Satanism, new religions, and the media, by Bill Ellis, p. 195

“To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan.” – Prophecy flash! Vol. 14, p.72

That is the reason why Jesus called it the "Synagogue of Satan" due to this Satanic Hexagram symbol present in the Synagogue.

The news is CONTROLLED. They are reading off a teleprompter. They are told what to tell you.
The agenda is to plant ideas in your head that are misleading, and NOT true.

Some news can be sensational and dramatic to rake in more ratings. However, its really up to individual to verify the truthfulness of what they are watching. Not all news are deceptive though. We shouldn't be too paranoid.

This is part of what the Mayan Calender states. That there will be a GREAT AWAKENING!

I'm rather skeptical about this with regards to the so called 2012 date. But, with regards to climatic changes according to what they say, that I can believe, but partially, with a grain of salt of course.

The movie The Matrix, was about this same understanding. The reality of what is going on around us is all lies.
And this is why Jesus said, "I am the Way, The Truth, and the Life."

Yes, we can use the Matrix analogy. Most people are in wonderland not being aware of what is really going on.

Keep this in mind... Jesus DID NOT say, "I am The Truth... and so is the news"

If you don't trust the news, you can perhaps email a Rabbi in the Temple Institute of Jerusalem to verify and ask for updates on the rebuilding of the 3rd temple.

Try to google their website. I'm new here and I can't post links yet.

However, the Hexagram symbol in their synagogue is pagan and Satanic in origin which should not be there. It is the most evil symbol of all.

Thanks for the great info!

Yeah I wanted to comment on that hexagram symbol being purely Satanic. But many people don't want to hear that the so called "Israel flag" is a Satanic symbol used for conjuring up demons, and Satanic forces.

Have you guys ever seen the astronauts that REFUSE to swear on The Bible? Neil Armstrong was offered $5000 cash to swear on the Bible that he ACTUALLY walked on the moon. And REFUSED to do it.

Buzz Aldrin punched the man in the face that asked him to swear on The Bible, and state publicly that he did in fact walk on the moon. He also REFUSED to do it.

There is a lot more to see and discuss about this topic. I can provide links and videos for people to make their own minds up. I'm not trying to convince anybody.

Thanks again for the great information! :shade:

Thanks for the great info!

Yeah I wanted to comment on that hexagram symbol being purely Satanic. But many people don't want to hear that the so called "Israel flag" is a Satanic symbol used for conjuring up demons, and Satanic forces.

Have you guys ever seen the astronauts that REFUSE to swear on The Bible? Neil Armstrong was offered $5000 cash to swear on the Bible that he ACTUALLY walked on the moon. And REFUSED to do it.

Buzz Aldrin punched the man in the face that asked him to swear on The Bible, and state publicly that he did in fact walk on the moon. He also REFUSED to do it.

There is a lot more to see and discuss about this topic. I can provide links and videos for people to make their own minds up. I'm not trying to convince anybody.

Thanks again for the great information! :shade:
the links/videos would surely help. thanks in advance.

end times

while we as Christians look to the events around us every day trying to see if Chrsit is involved to the point all are saying..let me add this .if we believe that the end is close than why arent we sharing the Gospel plan of salvation as quickly and as far as we can?? Im not knocking Knowalge ..its important! but whats more important is the fact that there is lost and hurting people that have yet to hear the The Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! as the days get closer AND TIME SPEEDS UP we need to share the Gospel story with our neighbors and friends and relatives in hopes that we may see them in Glory when these events take place..we can not predicet the Coming of Christ..Only God knows that day !but we can tell those that Gods word says He will come for us in the same Fashion He left ..in the clouds.He will be back no matter what is happining to this earthly realm..ARE WE AND OUR NEIGHBORS READY FOR THAT?? My prayer is that we use the short time we have left to spread Gods plan Of salvation and Love .SO THAT NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND!! Imho

I want to add something. The Bible says that Jesus is coming for a spotless, blameless Bride and we as the Church...the Bride of Christ ARE NOT IT! The Bride of Christ has stains that need to be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Until that time when the Bride is prepared and all have heard the Good News...Jesus will not return. Jesus Himself does not know the day or hour. And so we wait...prepraring ourselves and those around us.

I can not wait for that time, but I will NOT listen to those who say they can predict the return of Jesus. They can not! Simple as that! Do they think they are more knowledgeable than Jesus? :-S

Since I am new here, I can't post links yet. But will provide what I can for the moment.

Now everybody please remember, I'm not trying to convince anybody one way or the other. Just watch the videos and decide for yourself.

This is Neil Armstrong REFUSING to swear on The Holy Bible that he walked on the moon. Even for $5000 cash.

Go to youtube dot com... type in:

"Neil Armstrong Wont Swear On The Bible"

After you watch that video... type in:

"Buzz Aldrin punch"

After you see these two video. Please comment and I will supply more information. It will be better once I can post the direct links. But I need 49 posts and I don't have enough yet.

Look what I just found out.

And this is what I mean by the News being ALL lies

The Mayan calender has already ended.

It ended on Dec 24, 2011. That was 11 days ago.

The puppet heads on the news channels read "Q" cards and don't question ANYTHING.

See for yourself..........go to YOU TUBE & type in:

12/24/11 EPIC FAIL

I tried to provide a link for you guys. But I don't have enough posts to do it yet.

You can check in Youtube. There's Christian news, personal videos, and documentaries with regards of the rebuilding of the 3rd temple. This is prophesied in Daniel 9:25-27.
Just a quick note...that passage does not in any way suggest a building of a third temple. One has to read into it a great deal in order to say what you are claiming. The passage is in fact not about Antichrist at all, but the true Christ, the true Messiah. I do not have time now, but will come back to this sometime and explain why. In the meantime I would suggest you study that passage again without your futurist tinted glasses on and read it simply as it reads.

To address this topic correctly, we have to do a little research first. We must ask questions.

What happens in the 2012 end of the world "prophecy"?

According to popular understanding, this prophecy is predicted by a dead civilization called The Mayans. The Mayans, though extremely primitive to the standards of man in it's current growth stage were advanced far beyond their time in astrology. Using the stars and detailed mathematics, they created a long term/large scale calender. This calender (despite it being created by primitive humans) is in fact very accurate, and probably inspired the creation of our own yearly calender down the line and through the trees. The Mayan calender comes to an end for some reason in the year 2012 in December. This could be because it was their limits to knowledge, or because they were wiped out by time itself (no one knows for sure). The Mayans also predicted the return of one of their deities to make great changes to the world that would affect all living creatures. Combine these two together, and fear, and religious beliefs, to get the 2012 end times prophecy.

Does the 2012 end times prophecy relate to the Bible?

No, it does not relate to the bible in any way what-so-ever. Popular belief is an actual apocalypse in 2012, which will end all life (at least humans) on earth. The complete and utter destruction of EVERYTHING. In the Bible, revelation describes the end much more differently and in great detail.

Is it true though?

No, it is not true at all. There is nothing that proves the conspiracy theory of 2012 being the end.

I would also like to address Tribulation in my post. I don't exactly feel like going into to much detail, but a lot of the things he says should not be followed and are false. The news isn't a scam or a gigantic hoax designed to manipulate or destroy.(paraphrased) So what if Neal Armstrong doesn't swear on the bible? I wouldn't either, just to prove a point (minus the fact it makes me uncomfortable). The Mayan calender does end in 2012, youtube isn't always correct. This is of course mostly OFF topic. I had to address it though, it was too...odd..to ignore. :)

I want to add something. The Bible says that Jesus is coming for a spotless, blameless Bride and we as the Church...the Bride of Christ ARE NOT IT! The Bride of Christ has stains that need to be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Until that time when the Bride is prepared and all have heard the Good News...Jesus will not return. Jesus Himself does not know the day or hour. And so we wait...prepraring ourselves and those around us.

I can not wait for that time, but I will NOT listen to those who say they can predict the return of Jesus. They can not! Simple as that! Do they think they are more knowledgeable than Jesus? :-S

Is it scriptural that the Body of Christ is also the Bride?

I think that every Christian should focus on Christ Himself and follow HolySpirit rather than focusing on the nation of Israel and following signs.

Many want to make the book of Revelation to be all about "end times", "tribulation" and /or the harlot and so on... But it is much more about the unveiling of Jesus Christ.

Nothing wrong with studying and understanding prophecy but it does not produce spiritual maturity. I believe trusting Christ, submitting to HolySpirit's lead and allowing Father's love to work in our hearts produce spiritual maturity.

Look what I just found out.

And this is what I mean by the News being ALL lies

The Mayan calender has already ended.

It ended on Dec 24, 2011. That was 11 days ago.

The puppet heads on the news channels read "Q" cards and don't question ANYTHING.

See for yourself..........go to YOU TUBE & type in:

12/24/11 EPIC FAIL

I tried to provide a link for you guys. But I don't have enough posts to do it yet.

WOW, these are pretty far out and helped answer a few questions I had. Thank you kindly