• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Does anyone else think the Corona vaccine is the mark of the beast?

Now we're in 2021 its interesting to see your post. Mandatory masks.
Not being allowed in shops without mask
Mandatory vaccination
Now vaccine passports.
If not mark its the start of things to come.

Active
It's Very possible that how we respond to the mask wearing and the acceptance of the vaccine is being observed and we're being 'prepped' for more and more restrictions/ loss of freedoms -- how much we're will to put up with for the sake of the 'safety/ well-being of our neighbors' , etc.

Here's another take on mask wearing and vaccination.

There's a lot of good in people, believers and non-Christians as evidenced by the really good work of NGOs, other charities, medics etc. The Bible tells us that's the work of the Holy Spirit.

So when authorities ask us to look after the wellbeing of our neighbours, that is the Holy Spirit at work.

This is how it is now but there will be a time when the Holy Spirit will be withdrawn and the world will descend into lawlessness. 2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way

Active
Mandatory vaccination
Now vaccine passports.

What I find interesting is that people said similar things in other time periods from the early 20th century on, AND about different people as well (swearing they are the Anti-Christ) throughout time, and they were all incorrect. In fact, the whole "secret micro-chip in the vaccine" conspiracy was started by Charlmagne The god, a rasio talk show host (who is not a god). So first off we should NEVER trust the claims of someone claiming to be god or a god.

Now we know the spirit of anti-Christ (of being against Christ or wanting to replace Christ) has been alive and well since before Christ Himself but that is not the same as the actual Mark or THE Ant--Christ person. Plus there are no "mandatory vaccinations" it is still your right to refuse (which I believe is foolishness and the result of being deceived by false idols like this god) but it also the right of store owners and hospitals to be concerned for the many. Finally so far "vaccine passports" are only being debated and were actually (despite the press) discussed as a way to assure that people coming INTO this country or travelling to other states are NOT INFECTES>.

My concern is mainly to find out IF this thing was the product of human engineering and if we find it was being sure to put the perpetrators in jail forever.. I am sure the Mask or the Vaccine are not a man's name and do not determine whether or not you can buy or sell, and to be honest we have NO IDEA that it is a combo of your SS # (an earlier erroneous myth) OR a Credit Card number (a somewhat later erroneous myth) or some Microchip (the present possibly erroneous myth. That is the truth (and the truth will set you free)...YOU OR I do not know...WE do not know....the alleged big bucker Evangelical leaders of the Church of Filthy Lucre DO NOT KNOW....Charlmagne Tha god DOES NOT know...

So relax,,,actually TRUST GOD ....and love your neighbor as yourself,,,,and whether you do these things or do not do these things, do it with THEM in mind... it is all about the heart not the outward appearance. Be blessed

Loyal
Mandatory vaccination
Now vaccine passports.

Maybe that depends on where a person lives. In the area where I live -- I only go to Walmart. Some Do and some Don't.

The vaccinations -- again -- depending on your location and employment.

The vaccine passports -- that is not legal. Now in order To travel by plane -- being 'fully' vaccinated is required.

An attempt by the 'government' to control the masses, yes. If we allow that to happen.

Book of Revelation tells us all about the 666, etc chapter 13. The Church won't be here for that.

Active
Read revelation 13. The Mark of the beast is given when a person worships the beast that comes from the sea. The key factor is compulsion to worship. There is no compulsion to worship associated with any of the three vaccines being prepared for circulation. Therefore none of the vaccines is the Mark of the beast.
I dont think the vaccine is the mark of the beast ... I do disagree as to the worship angle , the total package of liberalism is worshipped . Man is working to place himself above God. In todays world liberal women are worshipped. The evilness of Beyonce is praised . How Beyoncé Became A God. She was the first that came to mind there are others.. Sadly even Elvis

Loyal
I dont think the vaccine is the mark of the beast ... I do disagree as to the worship angle , the total package of liberalism is worshipped . Man is working to place himself above God. In todays world liberal women are worshipped. The evilness of Beyonce is praised . How Beyoncé Became A God. She was the first that came to mind there are others.. Sadly even Elvis
You missed the aspect of compulsion. Sure, people worship other people, ideologies such as librralism; money, sex and power. But none are forced to.

The beast of Revelation 13 goes beyond accepting worship, and demands it.

Loyal
Yes, we have become a world of "Idol" worshippers and proud of it throughout the World, in every crack and corner. We have come to the "MAGNITUDE" in full force in worshipping "The Creation" and Have totally in such a sense Deny with extreme "Prejudice" our "Creator" our LORD JESUS CHRIST the SON of THE LIVING GOD! and Have CAST OFF the words of The "ALMIGHTY GOD" "The EVERLASTING FATHER" and HE is a "JEALOUS GOD"! and HE is "FUMING" and the earth is "Trembling":pensive: And MANKIND has refused to "Turn Around" after all the warnings. And The past recorded History of HIS Character have been plainly displayed and known in "HIS BOOK" And HIS SON has BEEN Faithful to carry out and have sounded out the WARNING of "GOD The FATHER'S, Impending Doom, And By doing this HE died a VIOLENT and HORRIBLE Death, in order to save some. But His BLOOD had The Power to save ALL! so many have Refuse to heed unto The TRUTH and rather serve The Creature rather than "The Creator"!

They worship building, cars, houses, money, careers, positions, paramours, Concubines, Adulterers, Trips, Hedonism, , lands, entertainers, sports, churches, denominations, religions, religious practices, under every tree in every field has become an "Idolatry" post an altar of Their earnest desires. For in doing so, their conscious has been seared as it have been branded by a hot branding iron.:pensive: And they don't even know they are "idol worshippers although they call out my name.:pensive:.................. NOTE: Some say: [God wants me to be happy] "Not faithful":eyes::mad:

"Therefore the Lord said: “These people draw near to Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me. Their worship of Me is but rules taught by men. Therefore I will again confound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will vanish, and the intelligence of the intelligent will be vanish.” WOE TO THOSE WHO DIG DEEP TO HIDE THEIR PLANS FROM THE LORD. In darkness they do their works and say, “WHO SEES US, and WHO WILL KNOW?”…:eyes:

"Make the hearts of this people calloused; deafen their ears and close their eyes. OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed." [SAVED]:eyes:

PS Jesus did not save you , so you can "slip away" in the night! I know stolen waters are sweet! But if you want something sweet you best try "Bee Honey" I said "Bee Honey" not "be honey"! Just in cause, you might want to use a case of "Eisegesis".:eyes: .......They are kinda smart on "TalkJesus" you got to be careful. they have a way to read things into everything.

Active
You missed the aspect of compulsion. Sure, people worship other people, ideologies such as librralism; money, sex and power. But none are forced to.

The beast of Revelation 13 goes beyond accepting worship, and demands it.
Most things have a beginning ,.

Loyal
Do Not Love the World
15Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world— thedesires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, andthe pride of life— is not from the Father but from the world. 17The world is passing away, along with its desires; but whoever does the will of God remains forever.…:pensive:

For no one can stop the passing away of the World, for GOD has Ordained it to be, "Before the foundations of The Worlds" The World was created subjective for destruction.
So who knows at this time and hour, if it has the mark of the Beast! But one thing I do know, I have The Mark of GOD on me! and this is not head knowledge! So who really knows at this time. But one thing i told everyone more than a year ago. It is going to be "mandatory" for everyone to put "nano bytes" in your body or you will not be able to fly, eat, drink, or work, either you going to comply or not! "Resistance is Futile" "The BORG" Star Trek!:eyes: The "Collective".

I tell you right now, I do not want to but that stuff in my arm, If to stop you from dying is the reason to take the shot. "Dying for me is GAIN" because Jesus said whosoever believes in me Will Never DIE! For those who are in CHRIST is more "Glorified" to Go than to stay! And let GOD take care of The rest!

So many of us will wait patiently. One thing for Sure concerning The American People! There are still many "Patriots"! And this Government is of The People and i know what they did to get there. I am not referring to christians but "The AMERICAN PEOPLE". "The Patriots" not the ones who stood at home, But the ones who stood their ground although they lost the majority of the battles. "For The British are coming" and this country have been the example to all. But in these current days:pensive:

Active
ABSOLTELY NOT!!!!

Every time something comes along that's different / inconvenient / "New", the Chicken Little religionists always think it's gotta be "The Mark of the Beast". I remember when "Social Security" was the "Mark of the Beast" then it was the "Internet", or "Medicare" or "Social media", and maybe the Democratic party.

Loyal
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One. And you shall love the LORD your Godwith all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These words I am commanding you today are to be upon your hearts."

Matthew 22:37
Jesus declared, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

Deuteronomy 10:12
And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God by walking in all His ways, to love Him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
Matthew 10:37
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Loyal
ABSOLTELY NOT!!!!

Every time something comes along that's different / inconvenient / "New", the Chicken Little religionists always think it's gotta be "The Mark of the Beast". I remember when "Social Security" was the "Mark of the Beast" then it was the "Internet", or "Medicare" or "Social media", and maybe the Democratic party.
Who knows at this time whether it is or not!
When The Creator of This WORLD walk among his Creation they did not know it was He that created them. Even, HIs mother and Step daddy, they ponder those things in their heart. His brothers and sisters did not know who he was, The whole world did not know it was GOD in The Flesh. So at this time, who knows whether it is the Mark of The Beast or not! And does it really matter! if You have THE SEAL OF GOD ON YOU!

WHO ARE WE TO FEAR? The Mark of the BEAST? really? Are we to FEAR the ANTI-Christ? really! Jesus did not think so.

English Standard Version
But I will warn you WHOM TO FEAR: FEAR HIM who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him!
King James Bible
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

GOD's Presence will make "The Mark of The Beast" look like a "Choir Boy"! :eyes:

That is who you better be afraid of! And get your act together.

so "SCOOBY DOO"

Active
I do not think that it is. It's a real and different virus for sure. I say this based on contracting it, just as I would the rhino virus. This one was different though, as I couldn't smell or taste for about 2 weeks. I was also mentally debilitated for about 2 full days not being able to think clearly.

Did this make me fear it? Absolutely not! Did I fall into the hands of the mass hysteria going about here and there and even where I'm closest? Did I fear loss of toilet paper? Did I trust in a mask for my life? Absolutely not! For my foundation is not built upon the sand but on that Holy Rock Jesus! He did not let me faint! Mat 7:7 says "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Loyal
ABSOLTELY NOT!!!!

And the little Boy who cried Wolf. And when The Wolf CAME:eyes:

Loyal
Covid is not the world greatest problem. Starvation, Drought, Heat, Fires, Floods, earthquakes, water, 1,000 and 1,000 and 1,000 cattle are dying in Mexico and The USA, from starvation and from lack of water. Drinking water in some places, they have no more, The underground water in most places and big lakes also have been depleted, rivers beds dried up volcanos, ashe, and the past crops have rotten away. No planting, no water, They Government have cut the planting fields off that people may have drinking water. In a lot of places in these USA.

A lot more is happening, The WORLD is Trembling, for some time now. this stuff is not just happening it has been going for some time now! EVEN the great minds who do not believe in GOD! Has declared we are at "BIBLICAL CATASTROPHES" that the world have never known, AND AT The point of no return, It will take a act of GOD to save us! The UnGODLY have displayed more faith in GOD than a lot of those who have declared themselves christians. Some of these paganistic people can recognize THE GOD OF THE SCRIPTURES better than a lot of christians.

Then Rahad the prostitute said: We have heard about your GOD! "The GOD of ABRAHAM, Isaac, and Jacob" and what he did to "Egypt' and Pharaoh's army. and how he dried up the RED SEA, and what HE did to the other 2 Kings and ALL the LAND FEARS you!:pensive:

The world has no one bold enough to Stand up and forsake all and declare the "RIGHTEOUSNESS" of GOD. THE LORD JESUS who is "The ANOINTED of GOD" His SALVATION.
And it is understandable:pensive:

New International Version
For my eyes have seen your salvation,

Loyal
have you guys herd of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” it openly talks about how the world is going to change in the way all things are done, it is the frame work for the mark of the beast IMO
go to the world economic forum and they tell you openly about there plans to change the entire world and for it all to come togeather and be divided into 10 regions.
Are you talking about Agenda 2021, or the Great Reset?

Active
Do we spend as much time , energy ,and effort , searching, studying , looking for the Seal of God? What does it mean to you to be sealed by God?
Eph_1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph_4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Est_8:8 Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.

Loyal
Do we spend as much time , energy ,and effort , searching, studying , looking for the Seal of God? What does it mean to you to be sealed by God?
Eph_1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph_4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Est_8:8 Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.
Even before our conversion GOD is teaching some of us little that will come into play When we have been converted. Like the word "sealed"! When we were kids, such stories on TV with biblical inputs. Stories about kings and knights, Pirates.

Examples:
1. He has The Kings SEAL! It mighty be a ring of Authority! everyone gets scared.
2. This one has the King Seal on a letter. If anyone broke that seal other that the letter was address too, Off with their head, you could not defend yourself!
3. Then You had A Locking Seal that took a special lock smith to break it or open it.

Now The Bible addresses SEALS that Had been SEALED by GOD! That Only a GOD could open or break! :eyes: Simple! He is not A GOD of Confusion.

But The Human Race! They think they can control GOD! But They Claim HE is "SOVEREIGN" with their lips! and many view him as a man that can perform magic at their command.:pensive: