Free Christian Forums & Bible Studies

Join us today and enjoy bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly online fellowship.

1. Prayer Requests

Facing Our Loneliness

Everyone has lonely moments in life, but when loneliness begins to define our lives, it causes serious problems. We compromise our principles to try to fill the emotional emptiness. We choose behavior that harms our health, relationships, and finances. The consequences can be devastating. Learn how God desires to fulfill every longing you have for meaningful connection.

View This Discussion

Dismiss Notice
  2. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

Dismiss Notice

Please Pray for Me if you can.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Bety, Oct 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Thank you very much for your pray and your kind words. What to say... Everyday is difficult. It is already almost 4 years since I am suffering everyday&night. I gave up. I do not expect anything good from God anymore...

2. Remember that the "good" is not necessarily what we see but rather in what we believe:

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Rom 8:28

The good we see may not even be in this natural life of flesh. Remember the Apostle Paul's words:

"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." I Cor 15:19

I am continuing to pray for your situation and for your ability to bear whatever it is that you must...

3. All the best buddy. Keep continue your good work.

4. Beloved amadeus2,

Thank you for your pray. Just to let you know nothing is going to be changed. Just more actions against me full of hates.Everyday is coming with new invisible pain from people around me. There is no happiness at all. No success. Just big darkness. God achieved what he liked to achieve. I am on the floor already for years.

Thank you amadeus2 that you tried to help me. I truly appreciate it.

Bety

5. Give God the glory always in worst of times as well as in the best of times!

6. Thank you for your advice Amadeus2, however I feel for years like in the "Gethsemane garden". As you know even Jesus did not give glory to his father there. He asked ...if it is possible.... Unfortunately my stay in such "Gethsemane garden" is not just for a couple hours. It is as well mix with my "path to the crucifixion". Even Jesus did not give glory to the God in such situation... I cannot to explain better my situation to you. Sorry.

7. When he was praying in the garden Jesus knew what was going to happen to him. He knew that he was going to suffer a terrible and painful death. The key was however that each of the three times he prayed he ended with these words:

"...nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Matt 26:39

Can we do as much? Without God's help we almost certainly cannot, but His help is available. Of course, this doesn't mean it will be painless.

Who wants to suffer? Probably not a single believer! But, sometimes it seems that it is what is needed to accomplish God's purpose. We may think we know the reason why Jesus had to suffer, but when we look at Job, the reason for his long suffering may be more difficult to see.

Looking for the reason for our own suffering may be even more difficult to understand, especially when it is continuing...

Christ4Ever likes this.