• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Evidence For A PreTribulation Rapture

Howdy Rodd,

I understand what you are saying...but the Law of God...has not been completely fulfilled according to Jesus Christ and End Time Bible Prophecy. There are 3 more Feasts of the Lord that need to be fulfilled by Christ and when He returns...He will fulfill each Feast of the Lord...one by one...according to the Law of Moses...and the Law of Moses will not be changed one iota.

Christ is the end of the law for all that believe, says scripture, the law was nailed to the cross with Christ at Calvery. This is what Christ came to do, to put to death the law thereby destroying the power of sin, as scripture says where there is no law there is no transgression counted.
For those to whom faith has come are no longer under the law but under grace, he cancelled the law on our behave to have mercy on us who believe. For those that do not believe, they remain locked up under the law, for the law has power over man until he dies then the judgement.
Not a stroke will be removed from the law because it's by that means that God will judge the unbelieving world.
The law was put in place so that the whole world would be accountable for sin to God. What gives sin it's power to kill is the law. Therefore Christ is the end or annuls the law for all those who believe and receive the grace that is by faith.

The Rapture I believe comes mid Trib, Revelation is split into two parts, the reason for this is the main issue, the rapture of the Saints.(Christians) Rev 13:5+7. at some time within the 42 months he will begin to persecute the Christian Church, this means we'll be raptured some time up to the halfway mark of the Trib.
We are justified by faith alone as scripture says in Romans, and Galatians, and certainly not by the work of the flesh, which profits nothing. A righteousness by faith from first to last says Romans 1:17 NIV, that means from beginning to finality or alone, same thing!

You 'ok' with that MA.
God Bless.

Howdy Rodd,

No, I am not...simply because what you quoted from Scripture from Romans 10:4, you do not have the correct understanding. I will try and show you something here. Romans 10:4 is true...but written to whom? God's Most Holy Name is...The God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, and The God of Jacob...from Exodus 3:15.

Paul was given a very powerful revelation, Romans 16:25, that no one else had ever heard before, Galatians 1:11-12, from Jesus Christ Himself. Then, God says to Paul in Acts 22:18...And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me. Now, Who is they in Acts 22:18 in Jerusalem? The Russians? The Chinese? No...The Jewish People of the Seed of Jacob multiplied as the dust of the earth from Genesis 28:14.

Now, Romans 10:4 was preached by Paul to whom? Looking at God's Most Holy Name above, Paul preached to the Gentiles...who are the Seed of Abraham multiplied as the stars of the heaven, Genesis 15:4-5 and Galatians 3:7, not the Jewish people!!! Why? They would not receive the Gospel of Uncircumcision, Genesis 17:10-14 and Acts 22:18. So, God sent Paul to the Gentiles with the Gospel of Uncircumcision. Galatians 2:7 and Acts 22:21.

Therefore, Christ is the fulfillment of the Law to the Gentiles...and therefore, Nailed the requirement on the cross...for Circumcision...to all Gentiles who believe, Exodus 12:48-50, who desire to participate in the Feast of Passover. Since the requirement of circumcision has been nailed to the cross, Colossians 2:11-14, The Feast of Passover became an exclusive feast of the Jewish people and no one else. Exodus 19:5-6.

The Law of God has not been cancelled by God to the Jewish people because Jesus Christ is not the end of the Law to God's Chosen people of Exodus 19:5-6. God gave His Chosen people a commandment 4x in the Book of Leviticus found in Chapter 23 verses 14, 21, 31, and 41. This Commandment is simply this...and this shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. The Jewish people are to keep the Law of Moses...for ever....period.

If the Rapture is truly mid trib as you claim...then whey does God set a Throne in Heaven, Revelation 4:2-3, which is the Judgment seat of Christ, Romans 14:10, at the beginning of the Tribulation period immediately after the Church Age is over? Does God set this Throne in Heaven because He is bored? Or, Does God sets this Throne in Heaven because there is about to be a Judgment in Heaven? Do you know what this Judgment is for? I hope you do...but I will not hold my breath.

No such thing as a Church Age; that's men's doctrines from Dispensationalism, an 1830's John Darby ideas. Never was a doctrine of the early Church.

God's law is not dead to any Christian. Instead, we... are 'dead' to the law IF we walk by The Spirit in Christ Jesus (Gal.5). And God's grace by Faith through His Son applies 'equally' for the believing Jew as it does for the believing Gentile.

There is NO separation between God's Israel and Christ's Church (Eph.2). Gentile believers are joined with Israelite believers under the same Head, Jesus Christ, and are one body (John 17).

When Apostle Paul was sent by Christ to preach The Gospel, Paul did NOT... preach a different Gospel. Paul was commanded to preach to 1- the Gentiles, AND 2-kings, AND 3- to the children of Israel (Acts 9). When Paul preached The Gospel to Romans, that is who all he was preaching to, scattered remnants of Israel along with Gentiles.

Apostle Peter was the FIRST to be sent by God to preach The Gospel to Gentiles (Acts 10; 15).

Apostle Paul used the expression, "my gospel" 2 times, one in 2 Tim.2:8 and one in Rom.2:16:

In Romans Paul wrote to all the saints in Rome, which included some believers of the Jews. In Romans 2:17 Paul is specially addressing the Jewish believers among the Romans (i.e., "Behold, thou art called a Jew..."). Paul had to contend with Judaizers that had crept into the body of Christ that were distorting the True Gospel of Jesus Christ by supplanting it with another that was no gospel. We learn this in Galatians where Paul singles those specific Jews out their... gospel. So when Paul says, "my gospel", he DOES NOT mean a different Gospel than what they had heard before, nor a different Gospel than what the other Apostles preached. Paul was doing that to compare The True Gospel of Jesus Christ with those false gospel of those Judaizers (Pharisee converts) like in Galatians.

Apostle Paul was a follower of the Jews' religion when our Lord Jesus first gave The Gospel to His Apostles like Peter, John, Mark, Matthew, etc. Paul (name Saul then) was persecuting Christ's Church at that time. Then later our Lord Jesus struck Paul down on the road to Damascus when Paul had a letter of authority from the Jews to hunt down Christians. That is when Jesus began to reveal The One True Gospel to Paul, and he became an Apostle by that act. It did NOT mean Paul received a different Gospel than the other Apostles. It meant Jesus chose Paul for a different 'administration' of The One True Gospel of Jesus Christ!

In the 2 Tim.2:8 example where Paul uses the idea of "my gospel", he said that in regard to Christ Jesus being raised from the dead and being the son of David. That... idea, of our Lord Jesus raised from the dead IS... The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and is the SAME Gospel which the other Apostles and disciples preached!!! Thus once again, Paul was distinguishing the authority Jesus gave Him in the SAME Gospel that Jesus gave the other Apostles who were with Him. Timothy being a Gentile, specifying that authority Paul must have though important, and especially to distinguish himself apart from the Pharisees Paul once followed, and the Pharisee converts to Christ that were passing around "another gospel" that was no gospel per Galatians.

So the DUAL, or DOUBLE Gospel idea from men's traditions that's been going around for a while now is pure JUNK. There is no Truth in it. There is only ONE Gospel of Jesus Christ, not two, or three, or more. But just as there are different administrations in The Holy Spirit, there likewise was two different administrations of the same Gospel. Peter took The same Gospel mainly to Jews, and Paul was chosen to take The same Gospel mainly to the Gentiles.