Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What to expect in hell

What to expect in hell

• Annihilation - Instant destruction

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Universalism - Suffering for a while and then united with Jesus

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Eternal torment - Limited suffering, not such a bad place, mostly pet friendly

• Eternal torment - limited suffering, a horrible environment, no pets

• Eternal torment - torturous, excruciating pain and suffering, no pets

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think most folks would agree that monsters like Kim Jong-Un, Xi Jinping, Robert
Mugabe, Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, human traffickers, and drug cartel
kingpins belong in Hell; but why are decent folk down there?

Well; obviously humanity's moral compass points to a different north than their
maker's, viz: sometimes what's permissible in human reasoning is unacceptable to
God. Why is that?

In the beginning; humanity was created with a conscience patterned after its
maker's conscience.

"And God said: Let us make man in our image, after our likeness . . So God created
man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female
created he them." (Gen 1:26-27)

Then came the forbidden fruit incident, wherein humanity's conscience lost its
divine quality and became humanistic.

Then the Lord God said: Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good
and evil. (Gen 3:22)

In other words; Man became a tin god conducting himself in accord with his own
moral values.

There's a rather humorous scene in Dante's Inferno where these two guys who
knew each other in life are quarreling over who deserves Hell more than the other;
which is pretty silly when it's considered that both are in the same place and on the
same level.

I rather suspect that quite a few folks sincerely believe God has made a big mistake
sending them down there. In their judicious estimation; others deserve it for sure,
but not themselves.
_

The disturbing scene depicted at Rev 20:11-15 will be presided over by none other
than the sweet little babe away in a manger.

John 5:21-23 . . Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all
judgment to the Son

Acts 17:31 . . He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the
man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the
dead.

Misogyny was given quite a bit of negative press during former US President
Trump's administration; while misandry was treated as if acceptable. But malice is
unacceptable with God on any level; and I think we have to accept the possibility
that there are just as many, if not more, man haters in Hell as there are woman
haters.

Rom 2:9-11. .There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does
evil: For God does not show favoritism.

Women are not a protected species with God; nor is their gender a mitigating
factor. They will be judged solely on the basis of their lives just the same as men.

Rev 20:12-15 . . I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and
books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead
were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea
gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were
in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. . . And
whosoever's name was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of
fire.

* I would really hate to be a woman infected with militant misandry because in the
end, it will be a man that casts malicious women into the lake of fire and
permanently ruining any chances they might have had for happiness in the future.
For all eternity, condemned man haters will grind their teeth with hot tears and
white knuckled fury that they ultimately lost out on everything because of one lone
male's obsessive control over their lives.
_

The way I figure it: seeing as how God is an intelligent, mature adult (so to speak)
who's never petty, nor capricious, nor biased, nor fickle, nor impulsive, nor
unreasonable, and takes no kind of sick pleasure in causing people harm; then God
must be just as stuck with Hell and can't make it go away with any more ease than
we can.

For reasons I have yet to even guess, Hell is unavoidable even for God because it's
somehow the right thing to do; i.e. it has to be utilized for punishment in order to
satisfy a level of justice that our limited little minds may never be able to fully
grasp.

Ps 145:17 . .The Lord is righteous in all His ways
_

FAQ: Doesn't 1Tim 2:4 say it is God's will that everyone be spared?

REPLY: It was likely God's will that no one perish in the Flood, but many did
anyway.

2Pet 2:4 . . God did not spare the ancient world when he brought the Flood on its
ungodly people; but saved only Noah plus seven others.

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah is a fair warning of terrors yet to come.

2Pet 2:6 . . He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to
ashes; making them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly.
_

The Corona virus is potentially lethal but not necessarily fatal, viz: should you
contract the disease, the likelihood of your getting past it is very good. The global
death toll as of 03/05/2023 is in the neighborhood of 6,805,186 out of 680,656,727
cases, viz: the survival rate is roughly 99.9%.

Of course folks down below no longer concern themselves about disease; they have
a whole other world of problems to cope with; mostly thirst, despair, and anxiety. I
should think that finding a place to sit down would be a concern too.
_

1John 4:10 . . . God loved us when we didn't love Him, and sent His son as a
atoning sacrifice for our sins.

The Greek verb for love in that passage speaks of benevolence sans any particular
affection and/or fondness. This is the manner of love we're required to extend to
everyone regardless of whether we like them or not.

In a nutshell, the love expressed in sending Christ to die for God's enemies was an
act of gratuitous kindness, care, pity, courtesy, and sympathy which should not be
mistaken to indicate that He particularly likes any of us. In point of fact, God most
likely detests a pretty large number of people for whom Christ died; yet He's not
indifferent to their safety because God is basically a neighborly sort of person.
(Matt 5:44-48)

Zech 1:5 . .Where are your forefathers now? And the prophets, do they live
forever?

My own father is gone, and the great preacher Billy Graham; he's gone too. My
favorite rock and roll guitar player during the years I was a teen-ager was Chuck
Berry. He's gone. When I was a sophomore in high school, me and a buddy went to
see "The Blob" starring a rather unknown actor at the time named Steve McQueen.
He's gone. My eldest brother entered the Catholic priesthood and anon became a
Friar. He's gone. My bestest friend ever, whom I'd known since the second grade in
elementary school is gone too.

There's hardly a day goes by without someone passing away that at one time was
very important to me; a constant reminder that nobody lives forever and neither
will I. At my current age of 79, I'll be passing away not too long from now. Most of
my life has already been lived and I'm in the home stretch; heading for the exit.
When I was a youngster, life's horizon seemed forever far away; but now, looking
at my wasting body, it seems I'm walking on the horizon's edge.
_

I would like it very much if my friends, associates, and loved ones down in
Hades were allowed visitor days in the afterlife because after they're
transferred to the lake of fire depicted at Rev 20:11-15, I may never get to
be with them ever again.

Christians are sometimes asked how they can possibly be happy in Heaven
while aware that their loved ones are imprisoned in an eternity of suffering.
Well; Rev 21:4 predicts there will neither sorrow nor tears in the future
cosmos, apparently made possible by starting over from scratch and leaving
all else behind, including memories of the past.

Rev 21:5 . . He who was seated on the throne said: I am making
everything new! Then he said: Write this down, for these words are
trustworthy and true.

* It could be that we will forget our favorite people, but they will never
forget us.
_

In the story told at Luke 16-19-31, the beggar Lazarus died and was carried by
angels to the afterlife. Curiously, the rich man's transportation isn't specified.

One of the most disturbing scenes I've yet to observe in a Hollywood movie occurs
in "GHOST" starring Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. When someone marked for
the wrong side of the afterlife passes away, these eerie phantoms emerge, having
the appearance of black oily smoke, uttering awful moans, and drag their panic
stricken captives down into the ground.

I don't know if that's how the rich man in Luke's story was transported, but if so; I
can well imagine just how shocking and horrifying it must've been for him at death
to suddenly be able to see menacing spirit creatures surrounding him with looks on
their faces that could only convey but one unmistakable intent; and I suspect those
sinister beings had been hovering around that poor man and stalking him every day
and night of his entire life without him knowing it and patiently waiting for the
green light to take him down.

So, I wonder if the angels that provided Lazarus transportation were not also
assigned as security to protect him from being shanghaied by something similar to
those dark mists.
_

I obtain quite a bit of useful information from YouTube; for example how to replace
a microwave oven motor, resolve a computer issue, and/or adjust an electric
guitar's intonation.

I also tour the world with YouTube, visiting amazing man-made wonders and
natural wonders too. I will likely never travel and get to see those wonders for
myself as they really are before I'm dead; but out ahead is coming a one-thousand
year era on Earth wherein I've no doubt there will be plenty of opportunity to see
everything in the next life that I missed in this one.

Rev 20:6 . . Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection.
The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of
Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

I suspect that God is keeping a massive, fully comprehensive library that can
satisfy all my curiosity-- an archive of information far exceeding the contents of the
great library of Alexandria. For example: how did the ancient Egyptians build the
pyramids? How did the people of Easter Island move those massive stone heads
into position? Is there an end to space; and if so, what's on the other side? Things
like that; but also nature's secrets too. How did nature fashion those remarkable
rock formations in Utah? Or carve out the Grand Canyon?

There are many mysteries like those that I sincerely hope to find answers to some
day. But people in Hell won't be allowed access to God's library. They will never get
answers to their deepest questions about the cosmos; nor be allowed to travel to all
the exotic places on Earth that they missed in this life before passing on to the
next.

Another benefit to the coming era is safety. I will have nothing to fear from the
animal kingdom like I do now, and plus; those of us who make the cut will be
immortal; so we won't fear heights, nor speed, nor any other risk. I love to explore,
but don't like to explore places that might cost me my life, lose an eye, or put me
in a wheel chair. Well; in the future, I'll be able to explore every corner of the globe
to my heart's content in perfect safety and thoroughly enjoy myself without
worrying about hazards associated with the journey like piranha, head hunters,
frost bite, hypothermia, violent storms, hijackers, terrorists, bandits, and/or
shipwreck.

One thing that prevents many of us from touring the world is old age. Well,
diminished capacity will never again be a factor dictating what I can eat and drink,
were I can go, nor whether I can make it.

Rev 20:5-6 . . But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years
were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in
the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power.

People in Hell are not only in terrible discomfort, but they're also missing out on the
pleasures of adventure, discovery, and exploration; which are three very
stimulating activities that, just about everybody I've ever met would agree, make
one's existence worthwhile.
_

Writing to the Christians in Colossi, the apostle Paul said:

"Do not lie to each other since you have taken off your old self with its practices
and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of
its Creator." (Col 3:9-10)

Humanity's original self began its created existence in the image of God (Gen 1:26
27). In other words; Adam started off as an honest man. Clearly then; dishonesty
doesn't reflect the image of God, rather, it reflects the Devil's image. (John 8:44)

The Greek word translated "renewed" basically means to renovate; defined by
Webster's defines as: (1) to restore to a former better state (as by cleaning,
repairing, or rebuilding), and (2) to restore to life, vigor, or activity, i.e. revive.

The word appears in only one other place in the entire New Testament at 2Cor
4:16, which says:

"Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day
by day."

Sometimes renovation requires demolition and beginning all over again from
scratch, In other words: total regeneration.

The Greek word translated "knowledge" basically refers to recognition, i.e.
acknowledgement, viz: discernment.

Reconstruction of one's innermost being-- especially the conscience --is essential
because humanity's intuitive knowledge of what's acceptable and what's
unacceptable is unreliable due to the forbidden fruit incident portrayed in the third
chapter of Genesis.

This relates to one of the tragedies of Hell. People down there never gave God an
opportunity to overhaul their spiritual condition; so now they're no better as
persons in the afterlife than they were in this life. After all is said and done-- after
the big judgment of Rev 20:11-15 is completed, and the new cosmos of Rev 21:1 is
up and running --Christ caps everything by announcing:

"Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be
vile." (Rev 22:10)

In other words: people who end up on the wrong side of things will remain just as
much in need of renovation there as they were here-- but it won't be available.
_

Matt 22:36-40 . . Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said
unto him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul,
and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is
like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments
hang all the law and the prophets.

The Greek verb translated "love" doesn't necessarily imply either affection and/or
fondness. It's just as much about the way we treat our fellow men as our personal
feelings about them. This is the kind of love that we ought to be extending to
everyone-- friend, foe, family, and stranger alike. It's the very same love that Jesus
taught in Matt 5:43-48.

In other words; you don't especially have to like your neighbors, you family, and/or
your enemies, but you do have to be benevolent, i.e. courteous, kind, charitable,
tolerant, patient, diplomatic, tactful, gentle, reasonable, fair, deferent, cordial,
genial, affable, sociable, helpful, thoughtful, sympathetic, considerate, and
cooperative, etc. And of course those all apply to the way that people associate with
God too because the same Greek verb is used of loving God as loving one's
neighbors and enemies.

The above tells me that quite a few people are on the road to Hell simply because
their manners are uncivil, and insufferable, with both God and Man, viz: they not
only aren't nice to their fellow men, but they aren't even nice to God-- they don't
care about marginalizing Him, tuning Him out, insulting Him, chafing Him, and/or
hurting His feelings. In other words: the most important of all the commandments
bounces off their thick skulls like a banana thrown at a Russian tank.
_

John 18:37-38 . . Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice. Pilate said to him:
What is truth?

Pilate's question was meaningful in his day because ancient philosophers
perpetually discussed and debated the nature of truth without ever achieving a
unanimous decision about it.

Well; one of Webster's definitions of "truth" is: a state of being the case; viz: fact;
which Webster's defines as the quality of being actual. In other words: truth is the
way it is; viz: truth is reality as opposed to speculation, fantasy, opinion, error,
inaccuracy, inexactness, theory, imagination, and/or false impressions, etc.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.
Bohemian Rhapsody

QUEEN, 1975
Freddy Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon, Roger Taylor
_

Matt 8:11-12 . . I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west,
and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be
weeping and gnashing of teeth.

"children of the kingdom" is very likely Jacob's posterity; the Jews. Well; for sure,
not all of his people will be permitted citizenship in the kingdom predicted in the Old
Testament. According to Ezek 20:33-38 a number of them will be culled from the
herd and sent elsewhere.

Outer darkness is again spoken of in Matt 22:13 and Matt 25:30

It appears, from comparison of the available data, that "outer darkness" isn't a
location, rather, a state of mental anguish characterized by the deepest possible
feelings of grief associated with loss.

It's akin to the day that God announced to Moses' people they were going to have
to stay in that awful Sinai outback until they were dead. They missed their
opportunity to enter the land of milk and honey and there was no way to regain it.
The people must've been pretty upset over that; no doubt they had all been joyfully
looking forward to a new life over there.

* I've only experienced deep personal grief associated with irreversible loss but one
time; that was when my No.1 nephew passed away suddenly of natural causes at
the age of 51. I had held him in my arms upon returning home from three years in
the Army when he was only a couple of weeks old.

News of his passing has thus far been the only time in my 79 years that I actually
clenched my teeth, sobbing out of control, and choking, while clinging to a handrail
in the front room to keep from losing my balance and falling to the floor. Matt 8:11
12 is likely speaking of a similar depth of grief, or possibly worse.
_

I think most folks would agree that monsters like Kim Jong-Un, Xi Jinping, Robert
Mugabe, Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, human traffickers, and drug cartel
kingpins belong in Hell; but why are decent folk down there?

Well; obviously humanity's moral compass points to a different north than their
maker's, viz: sometimes what's permissible in human reasoning is unacceptable to
God. Why is that?

In the beginning; humanity was created with a conscience patterned after its
maker's conscience.

"And God said: Let us make man in our image, after our likeness . . So God created
man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female
created he them." (Gen 1:26-27)

Then came the forbidden fruit incident, wherein humanity's conscience lost its
divine quality and became humanistic.

Then the Lord God said: Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good
and evil. (Gen 3:22)

In other words; Man became a tin god conducting himself in accord with his own
moral values.

There's a rather humorous scene in Dante's Inferno where these two guys who
knew each other in life are quarreling over who deserves Hell more than the other;
which is pretty silly when it's considered that both are in the same place and on the
same level.

I rather suspect that quite a few folks sincerely believe God has made a big mistake
sending them down there. In their judicious estimation; others deserve it for sure,
but not themselves.
_

Interesting arguments raised here Beetow.

Those tyrants like Saddam and Kim Jong-Un are products of their environment. They merely followed in the shoes of their predecessors and or did what was necessary in the environment in which they are in. I am sure that as with Hitler, there are many around them giving them advice, recommendations and placing pressures on them to do certain evils in order to hold onto power.

Fortunately for them and all who go to hell, God is a righteous judge Psalm 145:17 who knows all deeds that took place and exactly how evil each individual was Jer 17:9-12.

I do believe that some of these tyrants could also be victims and we should not be surprised if some repent truthfully and we found them in heaven.

As for those who find themselves in hell and wonder why they are there. I highly doubt that will ever happen. God only sends to hell those sold out to sin. Sin full measure Gen 15:16. As such, I firmly believe that all in hell will grasp that they belong there. Grasping the fact that all around them are unrepentant sinners just like them is what will make them weep and gnash their teeth Luke 13:28. No saints, no Jesus to go to for mercy and genuine love. Insanely terrifying eternal reality.

I have to believe that we saints will be given opportunity to visit those in hell. Of course scripture does not mention this. But then it is very vague on the A-Z of hell as it is knowledge we don't need to know right now. What scripture does teach however, is that when God is involved, we can certainly expect the best case scenario. He is more righteous and merciful then any 'good' person. So if good people want X and Y, God will always do one better. As such, I really don't like hearing future / hell related hypothesis on a terrifying hell as Dante's inferno implies. This is the workings of a wicked mind. So far removed from the mind of Christ.

The criminal records associated with the great white throne event depicted at Rev
20:11-15 likely will be used to not only to condemn people's actions, but also to
prove that the people themselves are not the caliber of folk with whom God prefers
to associate.

For example: God isn't comfortable with dishonesty. So if the records show that
someone is capable of deception, then they will be barred from heaven.

Ps 15:1-3 . . Lord, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy
hill? He who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who
does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman. He who does these
things will never be shaken.
_

PLAINTIFF: The creator depicted in your holy book knew ahead of time, by means
of precognition, that the human life he was about to create would all have to die
because of just one man's sin, plus:

1» The human life he was about to create would become so bad that he would have
to exterminate most of it in a global deluge,

2» The human life he was about to create would be suffering with diseases,
poverty, wars, famines, and oppression,

3» And much of the human life that he was about to create would end up in Hell.

4» To top it off: he has the chutzpa to advertise himself as a god of love, concern,
compassion, and sympathy.

See: I can't respect the creator depicted in your holy book because he's cruel,
fiendish, and criminally insane.

REPLY: So in your honest opinion the creator depicted in the Bible is a merciless

tyrannical despot far more dangerous than Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito
Mussolini, Idi Amin, Mao Tse-tung, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, Robert Mugabe, Xi
Jinping, and Kim Jong Un?

PLAINTIFF: Yes!

REPLY: And yet you aren't afraid of such an one?

PLAINTIFF: What's to fear? Your holy book's god doesn't exist; he's a fantasy;
along with the likes of Mickey Mouse, Peter Pan, and Pikachu.

REPLY: Well then; I suggest utilizing whatever amount of time you have remaining

to begin preparing yourself for the worst. If things should work out for the better,
then great; but if not then at least you won't be taken by surprise.

Prov 22:3 . . A sensible person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions;
the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
_

PLAINTIFF: The creator depicted in your holy book knew ahead of time, by means
of precognition, that the human life he was about to create would all have to die
because of just one man's sin, plus:

1» The human life he was about to create would become so bad that he would have
to exterminate most of it in a global deluge,

2» The human life he was about to create would be suffering with diseases,
poverty, wars, famines, and oppression,

3» And much of the human life that he was about to create would end up in Hell.

4» To top it off: he has the chutzpa to advertise himself as a god of love, concern,
compassion, and sympathy.

See: I can't respect the creator depicted in your holy book because he's cruel,
fiendish, and criminally insane.

REPLY: So in your honest opinion the creator depicted in the Bible is a merciless

tyrannical despot far more dangerous than Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito
Mussolini, Idi Amin, Mao Tse-tung, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, Robert Mugabe, Xi
Jinping, and Kim Jong Un?

PLAINTIFF: Yes!

REPLY: And yet you aren't afraid of such an one?

PLAINTIFF: What's to fear? Your holy book's god doesn't exist; he's a fantasy;
along with the likes of Mickey Mouse, Peter Pan, and Pikachu.

REPLY: Well then; I suggest utilizing whatever amount of time you have remaining

to begin preparing yourself for the worst. If things should work out for the better,
then great; but if not then at least you won't be taken by surprise.

Prov 22:3 . . A sensible person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions;
the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
_
This accusation is terribly wrong. The purpose for God to have wiped the whole earth with the deluge was to exterminate the GIANTS, descendants of human/angel hybrids. Later he ordered Joshua to wipe out certain Canaanite towns for the same purpose- targeting the remaining giants that the spies saw. This mission continued until David finally finished the job. Most Christians can’t accept this Deut. 32:8-9 worldview, that there’re these heavenly but also demonic spiritual beings, aka sons of God, working against YHWH the creator. They created those Frankenstein monsters at that time, and they’ll do so again in the Great Tribulation. There’s a supernatural element that is hard to accept for a mind of scientific, evidence-based thinking.

FAQ: What if I was born dishonest?

REPLY: You mean like Ps 58:3, which says:

"The wicked are estranged from the womb; these who speak lies go astray from
birth."

Well; that's pretty serious.

Rev 21:8 . . . All liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and
brimstone, which is the second death.

FAQ: But I'm not a degenerate liar. I'm basically honest and lie only on occasion.

REPLY: No, you are basically dishonest-- the meanwhile managing your natural
impulses; keeping their control over you to a minimum.

But let's face it: you of all people don't need a rule book, instead; you need a miracle
to liberate you from yourself so you don't end up on the wrong side of things. In
other words: you need an overhaul from top to bottom and inside and out, i.e. a full
and complete renovation to get rid of that lying streak you were born with.
_

Insensitive folk who come from the womb unable to feel empathy, sympathy, or
compassion; are in very grave danger of the sum of all fears.

Matt 5:7 . . Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Jas 2:13 . . For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy.
_

Rev 20:13 . . I saw the dead, and they were judged, every one of them

That verse says that "every one" of them were judged. Well; I don't know precisely
how many every one will eventually number, but let's say that it's 100,000.

If each of these 100,000 cases were to take an hour to complete, we'd be looking
at roughly 4,167 calendar days, i.e. 11½ years-- that's if the judging by a solo
judge goes around the clock 24/7/365.

According to Daniel 7:13-14, John 5:22-3, and Acts 17:31, Messiah has been
designated to preside at the event. However, there's reason to suggest that he
won't be handling every case himself.

1Cor 6:2-3 . . Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the
world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law
courts? Do you not know that we shall judge angels? (cf. Matt 12:28)

Moses was assisted in his judicial duties by a select group of Jewish men. (Ex
18:17-26) It's possible that certain among Messiah's followers will be recruited to
serve as judges with him in the same manner, which will expedite his case load
considerably.

There's a few points related to that scene worth special mention.

1» According to Jude 1:14-15 the dead will be given a fair trial.

2» According to Matt 12:36, every word that the dead have spoken will be used as
evidence both against them and/or for them; not just their serious words, but also
their careless words.

3» The scene doesn't depict one future out of a variety of possible futures; no, it
depicts the actual future.

A Danger Foreseen
Is Half Avoided.
(Cheyenne Proverb)

_

Back