Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

No one goes to heaven!

When that breath leaves that dust it returns to God and the dust returns to the earth. There is "nothing" left.
I never said there was, but it would seem that you think God keeps track of all the individual atoms of a corpse over thousands and thousands of years in order put the physical body back together.

So a fisherman dies at sea, having fallen in and drowned. Then fish come and eat his remains. The fish are later caught and eaten by others. Who then at the Resurrection has pieces of his body missing?

And those who drowned at the Titanic. Nothing of the corpses remain, not even bones, just the remnants of their clothing, and this only a bit after one hundred years. It just seems a bit weird (a bit of a stretch even) that God would somehow need to send angels after each and every atom of each and every corpse that has died since creation.

So yes, there is nothing left, which is why God gives new bodies to those whom he resurrects.

Rhema

When that breath leaves that dust it returns to God and the dust returns to the earth. There is "nothing" left.
Wait. Wasn't this an argument used by the Sadducees to reject the Resurrection?
:neutral:

I never said there was, but it would seem that you think God keeps track of all the individual atoms of a corpse over thousands and thousands of years in order put the physical body back together.

So a fisherman dies at sea, having fallen in and drowned. Then fish come and eat his remains. The fish are later caught and eaten by others. Who then at the Resurrection has pieces of his body missing?

And those who drowned at the Titanic. Nothing of the corpses remain, not even bones, just the remnants of their clothing, and this only a bit after one hundred years. It just seems a bit weird (a bit of a stretch even) that God would somehow need to send angels after each and every atom of each and every corpse that has died since creation.

So yes, there is nothing left, which is why God gives new bodies to those whom he resurrects.

Rhema
You're just trying to reason away Scripture. Firstly, the atoms that made us up as an infant are longer a part of us. We reproduce our cells over and over. Nothing of me from 10 years ago remains a part of me. Does that mean that I am no longer me? Am I someone else now. So, the whole God chasing down atoms argument is nonsensical.

If you agree that nothing remains then what is alive that gets a new body?

Wait. Wasn't this an argument used by the Sadducees to reject the Resurrection?
:neutral:
Idk, but they didn't believe in Resurrection so they believed that that was the end of man. The Pharisees on the other hand believed in the Resurrection of the body.

No, Bill. There's not. The Bible tells us that when man is dead, he is dead. The issue is that very few people believe this. Most believe man lives on after death and so they read that right in the Scriptures.
Butch5, Scripture is naturally written in the form of 66 Epistles, letters, from our Elohim to us. These continued letters instruct us on how to live a successful life and why. Scripture is not divided into chapter and verse in it's natural form meaning there are no stand alone verses but rather that no verse, collection of verses nor, passage of verses can be correctly understood without the light of all other scripture shinning on it/them.

Scripture teaches us we are created in the Image of Yehovah and yet every one of us looks different suggesting that the Image of God is the unviewed spirit that is, like Yehovah, an invisible being that never dies the natural death.

Now, the second death, the never-ending death of the Eternal Spirit. Can I explain everything to a perfect understanding? No, I am not Yehovah but as taught by Yehovah, I can believe because He is faithful. You do not debate me but call God a liar.

In Revelation 20:13-14;

1. And the sea gave up the dead that were in it; and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
  2. And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, {cf15i even} the lake of fire. ASV.

But the text does not say that they came from heaven and went back into heaven. It directly states that they came out of their graves. (μνημεῖον (G3419) - Grave, sepulcher, tomb.) And says nothing about where they went. Therefore we are just left with personal opinion.

Kindly,
Rhema
Your attempt to chide is not received but I do pray for adult responses without rabbit trails.

Your attempt to chide is not received but I do pray for adult responses without rabbit trails.
Of course it's not received. Most every time I point out to anyone that what they believe is not what is actually written they come unglued.

People like to make up religious fiction to "fill in the blanks." And then those people claim to be "Bible believing."

You want to change the words? Let scripture chide you.

(1 Corinthians 4:6 NKJV) Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

You're just trying to reason away Scripture.
And from my viewpoint, you're changing the definitions of the words to make scripture say something it doesn't.

So, the whole God chasing down atoms argument is nonsensical.
So then you agree? That the body into which one is resurrected has nothing to do with one's physical atoms at death because God doesn't use them ("chase them down") ?? Okay then. (Or does God chase them down?)

You claimed that Reincarnation necessitated various forms over numerous "re-births(?)" and yet when I stated that there was only ONE resurrection into a new body, you then changed your definition of Reincarnation. Now you're saying that since -
Nothing of me from 10 years ago remains a part of me. Does that mean that I am no longer me? Am I someone else now.
... since your physical atoms have changed, they no longer have anything to do with the "real" you then.. Yes?

I rather think that's my point. That the real you gets resurrected into a new body that has nothing to do with the physical atoms (body) of your old decaying, diseased, dissolving body that is corruption. If you're not someone else, then physical atoms are irrelevant to the You at the Ressurection. We even say that one with Alzheimer's "slips away." What is slipping away, then, if the physical atoms are you at each moment in time?

You didn't watch the video did you.

If you agree that nothing remains then what is alive that gets a new body?
For a dead person, nothing is currently "alive that gets a new body." But scripture uses the word ψυχή (G5590). And the ψυχή is resurrected into a new heavenly body. Whether you like it or not, the common reader of 2,000 years ago would understand ψυχή to mean the real you that animates the physical body.

Rhema
μη (NOT) θησαυριζετε (AMASS) υμιν (TO Y'ALL) θησαυρους (WEALTH) επι (UPON) της (THE) γης (EARTH) οπου (WHERE) σης (MOTH-WORMS) και (AND) βρωσις (DECAY) αφανιζει (DESTROYS)

And from my viewpoint, you're changing the definitions of the words to make scripture say something it doesn't.

So then you agree? That the body into which one is resurrected has nothing to do with one's physical atoms at death because God doesn't use them ("chase them down") ?? Okay then. (Or does God chase them down?)

You claimed that Reincarnation necessitated various forms over numerous "re-births(?)" and yet when I stated that there was only ONE resurrection into a new body, you then changed your definition of Reincarnation. Now you're saying that since -

... since your physical atoms have changed, they no longer have anything to do with the "real" you then.. Yes?

I rather think that's my point. That the real you gets resurrected into a new body that has nothing to do with the physical atoms (body) of your old decaying, diseased, dissolving body that is corruption. If you're not someone else, then physical atoms are irrelevant to the You at the Ressurection. We even say that one with Alzheimer's "slips away." What is slipping away, then, if the physical atoms are you at each moment in time?

For a dead person, nothing is currently "alive that gets a new body." But scripture uses the word ψυχή (G5590). And the ψυχή is resurrected into a new heavenly body. Whether you like it or not, the common reader of 2,000 years ago would understand ψυχή to mean the real you that animates the physical body.

Rhema
μη (NOT) θησαυριζετε (AMASS) υμιν (TO Y'ALL) θησαυρους (WEALTH) επι (UPON) της (THE) γης (EARTH) οπου (WHERE) σης (MOTH-WORMS) και (AND) βρωσις (DECAY) αφανιζει (DESTROYS)

It seems to me that God does chase down the atoms/molecules of the dead, wherever they may be.

In Rev. 20:11-15, the dead are raised and stand before God at the Great White Throne of Judgment.

Rev. 20:13, "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

I think those atoms/molecules of the dead are indeed chased down and put back together.

Butch5, Scripture is naturally written in the form of 66 Epistles, letters, from our Elohim to us. These continued letters instruct us on how to live a successful life and why. Scripture is not divided into chapter and verse in it's natural form meaning there are no stand alone verses but rather that no verse, collection of verses nor, passage of verses can be correctly understood without the light of all other scripture shinning on it/them.

Scripture teaches us we are created in the Image of Yehovah and yet every one of us looks different suggesting that the Image of God is the unviewed spirit that is, like Yehovah, an invisible being that never dies the natural death.
Bill, this is nothing but speculation. You said it was in Scripture. We're not told what being made in the image of God means. I agree with what you said about Scripture. The problem is that many don't believe it. God told Adam that he was dust. He didn't say Adam was a spirit living in a flesh body. In Gen 6 God said His spirit would not always strive with man for he is flesh. God said man is flesh. He didn't say man is a spirit living in a flesh body. Jesus said that a spirit does not have flesh and bone. Man has flesh and bone. As such he cannot be a spirit.

Now, the second death, the never-ending death of the Eternal Spirit. Can I explain everything to a perfect understanding? No, I am not Yehovah but as taught by Yehovah, I can believe because He is faithful. You do not debate me but call God a liar.

In Revelation 20:13-14;
That's because it's a logical contradiction. Death is the cessation of life. It's the end of a process. By definition death must end. There can't be an eternal death or eternal dying. That statement is self contradictory.

I'm not changing the definition of anything. Resurrection means to stand again. My claim is that it is this flesh body that will stand again. Your claim is that something which you haven't established gets a new body. If that something hasn't died, then it can hardly stand again.
No! The body that is resurrected is our physical body. Did you read your words here carefully? You said, "the body that one is resurrected into." This shows clearly that you hold to a form of Dualism. From this statement one must conclude that you believe that there is something that is immaterial that is apart from the body. I assume whatever this is, it is the "you" that you've been speaking of.

No! Again, we are composed of atoms. Which of those atoms God chooses to use is not given to us. Look at Ezekiel 37. The bones came together. They weren't new bones. They were old, dry bones. God brought them back together, put flesh on them, put HIS breath in the them and they lived. And God Himself gave the interpretation of the events. Those bones are the whole house of Israel.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. 12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, sI will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

The Holy Bible: King James Version, Eze 37:11–14.

Those bones are the ones in the graves. God opens the graves and brings them out. It's the same bones they had when they were alive.
Haven't had time. It's an hour and a half long.

Rhema
The common reader may have understood it that way if he was Greek. That would be the expected understanding of someone who grew up under the influence of Platonic Dualism. The belief that man lived on after death was popular among the Greeks in NT times. Plato taught that the body was the prison of the soul. I'm actually suspecting you might agree with him. For the Greeks the goal was to escape the body and ascend into the heavens as spirit and/or soul. This is where we got Gnosticism from. It's also how the Heavenly Destiny doctrine entered into Christianity. The basis of the belief is that man is an immaterial being that can exist apart from the body. The escaping the body is also the reason that the Greeks rejected the idea of resurrection. Paul said that the Gospel (resurrection of Christ) was foolishness to the Greeks. Why would it be foolishness? Well, if one believed that the goal of life was to escape the flesh body, they surely wouldn't want to go back into it in resurrection.

Psuche is used two ways in Scripture. It's used both concretely and abstractly. When used concretely it is translated as a being. Sometimes man, sometimes animal, but none the less a being. When it's use abstractly it's usually translated life. Life is an abstract concept. You can't touch it or hold it in your hand. It's a state of being. How exactly is a state of being resurrected? It's not. Something alive has to die in order to be resurrected. Life doesn't die. Living beings die.

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul. The Holy Bible: King James Version, Le 17:11.

The three bolded words are all the Hebrew word Nephesh, psuche in Greek. "For the soul of the flesh is in the blood." If the soul of the flesh is in the blood, how exactly does it exist without the blood? It's life. Without the blood there is no life. God said He gave the soul to make atonement for their souls. So, what, were animal ghosts sacrificed for human ghosts? I'm not using ghost in a derogatory manner. It's the most appropriate word to describe what is being discussed because a soul is not an immaterial being. Is the ghost in the blood?

23 Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.

The Holy Bible: King James Version, Dt 12:23.

For the blood is the soul. God said they couldn't eat the soul with the flesh. That's pretty clear. The blood is the soul.

4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. 5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man’s brother will I require the life of man.

The Holy Bible: King James Version, Ge 9:4–5.

Once again, the flesh, with it's soul, which is the blood, they couldn't eat.

Since the words nephesh and psuche are used in these two ways, as life and as a being, we can conclude that the soul denotes the whole person. It's not just the body, it's the body and the animating breath of life from God.

Of course it's not received. Most every time I point out to anyone that what they believe is not what is actually written they come unglued.

People like to make up religious fiction to "fill in the blanks." And then those people claim to be "Bible believing."

You want to change the words? Let scripture chide you.

(1 Corinthians 4:6 NKJV) Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
What you did here and your most common responses are leading down a rabbit trail that has nothing to do with the post you quote. If I were the only person noticing this you might write me off as being stupid but I do not stand alone... go figure.

Deal with the subject matter, cease pretending to be ultra educated and, we will converse.

Bill, this is nothing but speculation. You said it was in Scripture. We're not told what being made in the image of God means. I agree with what you said about Scripture. The problem is that many don't believe it. God told Adam that he was dust. He didn't say Adam was a spirit living in a flesh body. In Gen 6 God said His spirit would not always strive with man for he is flesh. God said man is flesh. He didn't say man is a spirit living in a flesh body. Jesus said that a spirit does not have flesh and bone. Man has flesh and bone. As such he cannot be a spirit.

That's because it's a logical contradiction. Death is the cessation of life. It's the end of a process. By definition death must end. There can't be an eternal death or eternal dying. That statement is self contradictory.
The Scriptures are a mystery to the man without Ruah dwelling in his or her person.

Colossians 2:1-3

For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

I regret having seen this offhanded admission of the absense of our teacher in your life. FYI: I do my level best to never speculate but rather I prayerfully see the wisdom of the Ruah, the Holy Spirit.

[1Ti 4:16 AMP] 16 Pay close attention to yourself [concentrate on your personal development] and to your teaching; persevere in these things [hold to them], for as you do this you will ensure salvation both for yourself and for those who hear you.

The Scriptures are a mystery to the man without Ruah dwelling in his or her person.

Colossians 2:1-3

For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

I regret having seen this offhanded admission of the absense of our teacher in your life. FYI: I do my level best to never speculate but rather I prayerfully see the wisdom of the Ruah, the Holy Spirit.
You say that but then post things that run contrary to Scrjpture. It makes me wonder.

I think those atoms/molecules of the dead are indeed chased down and put back together.
So a fisherman falls overboard and drowns, to be eaten by fish, that in turn get caught and eaten by other men...

At the Resurrection, to whom do these exact same molecules go?

For in the resurrection they ... are as the angels of God in heaven.​
(Matthew 22:30 KJV)

Rev. 20:13, "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."
In that Revelation is not in our canon, there's not much there to convince me. BUT... I think that verse addresses the real concern that Jews (Messianic Christians?) may have had about what happens if there IS no body in a grave somewhere. One can always tell the difference between a Roman cemetery and a Jewish one, because the Romans cremated their remains. So as I read this verse, it says the opposite to me. That one doesn't need to worry about a missing body that dissolved at sea, or think they can somehow "get away with it" because cremation turns the body into ashes, because even the sea and the dead "give them up." The person will still be at this judgment, even if the body is missing. Since the text doesn't say, "And the sea gave up the dead bodies which were in it," I am reluctant to add in words.

Rhema
So if you die at sea you don't go to hell? :rolleyes:

[1Ti 4:16 AMP] 16 Pay close attention to yourself [concentrate on your personal development] and to your teaching; persevere in these things [hold to them], for as you do this you will ensure salvation both for yourself and for those who hear you.
I just love the way compassionate Christians weaponize scripture, eh?

Rhema
BTW, my quote was procedural, yours was personal.

So a fisherman falls overboard and drowns, to be eaten by fish, that in turn get caught and eaten by other men...

At the Resurrection, to whom do these exact same molecules go?

For in the resurrection they ... are as the angels of God in heaven.​
(Matthew 22:30 KJV)

In that Revelation is not in our canon, there's not much there to convince me. BUT... I think that verse addresses the real concern that Jews (Messianic Christians?) may have had about what happens if there IS no body in a grave somewhere. One can always tell the difference between a Roman cemetery and a Jewish one, because the Romans cremated their remains. So as I read this verse, it says the opposite to me. That one doesn't need to worry about a missing body that dissolved at sea, or think they can somehow "get away with it" because cremation turns the body into ashes, because even the sea and the dead "give them up." The person will still be at this judgment, even if the body is missing. Since the text doesn't say, "And the sea gave up the dead bodies which were in it," I am reluctant to add in words.

Rhema
So if you die at sea you don't go to hell? :rolleyes:

You can reason all you like. The Scripture says the sea will give up the dead and they will stand before God in judgement.

It's amazing to me that God can create the universe and everything in it, but yet some can't see Him controlling the canon of Scripture He wanted us to have.

You're arguing with God, not me.

I'm not changing the definition of anything. Resurrection means to stand again. My claim is that it is this flesh body that will stand again. Your claim is that something which you haven't established gets a new body. If that something hasn't died, then it can hardly stand again.
And if a person has died, that person can "stand again." But that Person doesn't need to have the exact same physical atoms, or even any physical atoms from this universe at all.

I think Paul's rather drastic comparison proves the point.

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall likewise bear the image of the heavenly.
(1 Corinthians 15:42-49 KJV~)

"Have borne the image of the earthy..." Shall likewise bear the heavenly.

Rhema

Haven't had time. It's an hour and a half long.
Yeah.... I know... Here's a shorter one - thought not as detailed. (And this is not to endorse the totality of either.)

From this statement one must conclude that you believe that there is something that is immaterial that is apart from the body.
Don't you? Don't you believe that the Spirit from God is "something that is immaterial that is apart from the body"?
(Sure you do.)

No! Again, we are composed of atoms.
Yes, we have worn the earthly (atoms) and now shall likewise wear the heavenly (atoms).

And as we have borne (worn) the image of the earthy, we shall likewise bear (will wear) the image of the heavenly.​
(1 Corinthians 15:49 KJV~)

Look at Ezekiel 37.
Ezekiel 37 is a prophecy about Acts 2

The common reader may have understood it that way if he was Greek.
If one meant it differently, then one would write it differently. Why write something to confound the common reader, as if God was the author of confusion?

The belief that man lived on after death was popular among the Greeks in NT times.
No doubt, but you and I are discussing men living again, not living on afterwards.

Plato taught that the body was the prison of the soul. I'm actually suspecting you might agree with him.
In that I do have an associate's degree in philosophy, I know what you're talking about, BUT I can also assure you that I don't agree with Plato. That said, the body (one's physical body) IS a source of pain and corruption, and it does die and decay. I hope we don't disagree on that.

Paul said that the Gospel (resurrection of Christ) was foolishness to the Greeks.
NO (and emphatically so). Sorry, that's not what was foolish. The text does NOT say "resurrected" it literally says "crucified."

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;​
(1 Corinthians 1:23 KJV)

And again:

For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.​
(1 Corinthians 2:2 KJV)

The payment for sins through the sacrifice of Christ (his crucifixion) was that stumblingblock to the Jews, and foolishness unto the Greeks. Who among the Greeks would worry about "sins" needing to be paid for ?? I don't think that's part of Hellenistic Religion at all.

Why would it be foolishness? Well, if one believed that the goal of life was to escape the flesh body, they surely wouldn't want to go back into it in resurrection.
Oh c'mon. NOBODY wants to go back into any earthly flesh body subject to aging and decay.

something alive has to die in order to be resurrected.
Yes YOU. YOU are alive, and you die. And we are in agreement that a person does not live on after death until he or she is resurrected. Where we differ is that you believe that the atoms of this physical universe (the atoms of one's actual dustly body) are recycled, while I believe one gets a completely new body.

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.​
(2 Peter 3:7 KJV)

The physical universe is reserved unto fire - it burns up and is consumed returning to the energy from whence it came, because there is a new heaven and a new earth.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together even to now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption (G629 RIDDANCE-Strongs' ; DELIVERANCE-Liddell Scott) of our body.​
(Romans 8:22, 23 KJV)

Which happens when one gets ... a new body. :innocent:

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood:
Yes... IN the blood (not IS the blood). Electricity also flows in the blood. But this is a very primitive statement to recognize that when one bleeds out, one dies. And it's LIFE OF THE FLESH, not life of the spirit, or the NEW life for which one waits... in faith, to wit, the riddance of our body.

"For the soul of the flesh is in the blood." If the soul of the flesh is in the blood, how exactly does it exist without the blood?
The simple answer would be it goes out of the blood to somewhere else, but neither you nor I believe that.

And just to note something curious:

And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.​
(Luke 24:38-39 KJV)

Jesus didn't say blood... :eyes: I always found that to be curious.

Again, we're not in disagreement that one gets a body, but not even Mary recognized what Jesus looked like, but recognized his mannerisms. And we do have this most interesting verse:

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.​
(John 20:17 KJV)

Why shouldn't Mary touch Jesus? As if things hadn't "settled in" yet. Jesus didn't seem to have the old physical body "stood up" but rather something new which at that point couldn't be touched. And I don't think the reason was for religious ritual purity superstitions.

Is the ghost in the blood?
Where, then is the spirit (ghost) that God breathed into man? Right now. You. Where lies this spirit/ghost from God that was breathed into us all?

23 Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.

The Holy Bible: King James Version, Dt 12:23.
Yes, ψυχὴ μετὰ τῶν κρεῶν, mayest not eat things still alive. I mean, we're not animals... Is it predators or carnivores that don't kill their prey first, but just start eating them alive? (Too lazy to go check, but man, the videos are gruesome.)

we can conclude that the soul denotes the whole person.
YES. The person dies, and the Person shall be resurrected. (But into a new body.)

Deal with the subject matter, cease pretending to be ultra educated and, we will converse.
I did. I did deal with the subject matter, as actually written.

You just didn't like it.

Rhema
(And it's not a pretense Bill. Deal with that.)

And I'm sorry you didn't like my post(s).

Now you see? That sounds pretentious, ... and a bit elitist. But I won't hold it against you. Please don't hold my education against me.

Back