Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Limited atonement !

Evasive of your rabbit trail

You teach God is partial, partiality is evil. Calvinism is a belief historical adopted by the most racist of people.

Me asking you how it is not, is not a rabbit trail. Lmao

Discussion time = rabbit trail. You are an evasive troll who knows they can't defend a trash belief so they don't even try. Clever tactic.

This forum is not a message board.

You teach God is partial, partiality is evil. Calvinism is a belief historical adopted by the most racist of people.

Discussion time = rabbit trail. You are an evasive troll who knows they can't defend a trash belief so they don't even try. Clever tactic.

Every time anyone makes a reference to what God is, I have to remind people that the Human brain is finite, and God is infinite. You can never know the mind of God and His ways are higher.

Of course you can know the mind of God! His Word!!
Deuteronomy 29:29 - NLT -“The Lord our God has secrets known to no one. We are not accountable for them, but we and our children are accountable forever for all that he has revealed to us, so that we may obey all the terms of these instructions.

You can never know the mind of God and His ways are higher.
Higher doesn't mean inscrutable. It means having a better moral purity.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.​
(Isaiah 1:18 KJV)​

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.​
(1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV)​

So yes, we can know the mind of God.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.​
(John 8:32 KJV)​

Rhema

No I dont teach that, I testify that Christs atoning death is limited to an elect people.

You can't even admit your own words contradicted scripture.

Well.... good luck with that.

Rhema
Where does it say all are called in the verse Matt 20 16

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Matt 22 14

For many are called, but few are chosen.

In fact the called is limited 1 Cor 1:26

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

Now see if you can admit that !

Higher doesn't mean inscrutable. It means having a better moral purity.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.​
(Isaiah 1:18 KJV)​

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.​
(1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV)​

So yes, we can know the mind of God.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.​
(John 8:32 KJV)​

Rhema
We are heirs of Christ, Sons of God. Yes, we have the traits and mind of Christ in us because Christ is in us. Galatians 2:20. God the Father is distinct, but one with Christ. God the Father's ways are higher. 1 Corinthians 1:25 - Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Every time anyone makes a reference to what God is, I have to remind people that the Human brain is finite, and God is infinite. You can never know the mind of God and His ways are higher.

That is true, but this does not result in us now teaching all that He is EVIL.

Prophets that KNEW God BETTER then you and I, had the following to say about Him:

God IS good and His mercy endures FOREVER Psalm 136:1
God is righteous in
ALL His ways Psalm 145:17
It is
UNTHINKABLE that God would do what is wicked or pervert justice Job 34:12
God is light and in Him is no darkness
AT ALL 1 John 1:5

And yet.....we have some who would teach that ''because He is omniscient'' He can't but be EVIL and partial in cherry picking some for heaven.

As I said in an earlier post, all Calvinists FAIL at their ONE Christian job of being an ambassador for God 2 Cor 5:20.

If you take the passages from prophets above + God's omniscience, you will arrive at a correct picture / identity of God. Namely, that He is as good as He is great. He would limit His omniscience if it were necessary to uphold being good, just as He does limit His omnipotence by not helping all those suffering on earth right now, this to uphold the greater good of free will.

God can do whatever He wants, Paul makes this crystal clear in Rom 9 when he talks about making a vessel unto dishonour. BUT the rest of scripture tells us with crystal clarity, what God in fact DOES DECIDE TO DO. Which is, make Himself a lamb to the slaughter and be a sacrifice to all mankind.

Calvinism idealogy is 100% cringe and portrays god as partial. IE wicked!

I repeat, Job said it ''should'' be unthinkable that God do what is wicked. Let that sink in and then grasp that you are teaching that He sit atop a list of the most wicked beings to ever exist.

Last edited:
No I dont teach that, I testify that Christs atoning death is limited to an elect people.

You literally just stated an example of partiality. What do you think partiality means?

Let's say you had three children. You tell the first that they will receive your inheritance when you die and live a happy and long life. The second will receive death by fire like a witch and the last will go to a North Korean prison for the rest of their lives.

What do you think your children will think of you?

Do you think they will say the following? ''He is righteous in all His ways Psalm'' 145:17

Last edited:
I am going to predict the reply from @Brightfame52 and @Rockerduck

''Your posts are once more a rabbit trail, God is good. Even if according to everyone on the planet with a working brain he appear to be the definition of wicked. This is because he does not use our dictionary. Gen 3:22 is fake news. God is good to himself and that's all that matters. I am still happy to serve him because I know that I am one of the ''special'' ones and that is all that matters, so Boo Hoo to you. Lahoosers'' :D

You can never know the mind of God and His ways are higher.
We are heirs of Christ, Sons of God. Yes, we have the traits and mind of Christ in us because Christ is in us. Galatians 2:20. God the Father is distinct, but one with Christ. God the Father's ways are higher. 1 Corinthians 1:25 - Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Did Christ know the mind of God?
Is Christ one with God?
Is Christ in you?

(Do the math.)

John 14:26; "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.
John 15:15; "No longer do I call you slaves, for
the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.

That God only intended Salvation for a particular people, and Christ died only for that people is seen in Gods Covenant Promises,

Gen 17:7-8

.And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.”
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Heb 8:10

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Salvation is promised to a specific seed Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 16

Back